Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Supplements and Projection

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: Supplements and Projection

Quote Originally Posted by embrace View Post
    What I discovered is that being hungry increase consciousness in general and it is easier to achieve LD and OOBE while being hungry than the other way.
    Hey embrace,

I love it that you're going through so many posts and adding your experience. That's awesome.

To the point here, I agree that an empty, or emptier stomach is best. Otherwise the energy body is focused on digestion. Fasting can really bring about some clarity if needed as well.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    I threw "supplement" out there for psionickx ,as it seems we have a mutual love for a fantastic word. Ahem.
    Well i'm neither british nor american but where i come from in our dialect when we say "throw" we say so to address pets or animals mostly as in "threw scraps at the dog ; please dont feed it it's already been fed" , stuff like that.

Long time back i would've found certain forms address demeaning but i'm going to quote a quote which i qoute everywhere ( i just love it) : but not anymore im happy to say

Blog Entries

While I generally don't use supplements to achieve any effect on dreaming or projection, I still observed a "side effect": For months my dream recall hasn't been very strong. Recently I decided to take Magnesium again, to prevent leg cramps. The Magnesium supplement also contained C, E and various B vitamins. Since then my dream call improved a lot, I was quite surprised. Since I've taken vitamin C at times before that and it had no such effect, it might be due to the B and E vitamins or the Magnesium.

Since I usually eat no fruit (though sometimes drink fruit juice) and also now for quite a time drink tap instead of any mineral water, I might have simply been lacking something.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Magnesium comes with so many benefits I wouldn't be surprised if dream enhancement is among them.

I've backed way off on dream supplements, figure it's best to go native as much as possible, but I found that taking Huperzine A is just about the most potent of all the stuff I've tried so far. Gets the dreams going early and strong, but they're often a bit scary.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    Magnesium comes with so many benefits I wouldn't be surprised if dream enhancement is among them.
    It is beneficial in many ways. It's good for treatment of certain kinds of chronic pain and stress disorders, too. Be careful with it, though, because too much will have you on the toilet all day, to put it rather indelicately.

In all honesty, I find that just being in generally okay health (which may include having to take supplements; for example, I have a tendency to become anemic, so I have to take iron supplements) enhances dreaming, meditation, psychic phenomena, and all kinds of other things. Basically, regular, appropriate exercise, well-balanced diet (which may include supplements), portion control, careful intake of sodium, low fat, and nothing too GI-loaded (for me, high GI meals trigger headaches, irrational hunger cycles, and a lot of other stuff, so I have to be really careful what kinds of carbs I choose and what I eat them with). It's common sense, really. Not at all mysterious, but it does work very well, on lots of levels. (I actually think that being careful of what you eat and actually paying attention enough to take care of yourself is a good part of it; the intention to be healthy and well is pretty obvious, and it does manifest).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3