Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Moved: Sathya Sai Baba in the Afterlife?

Re: Moved: Sathya Sai Baba in the Afterlife?

Quote Originally Posted by -asalantu- View Post
    Be careful, and remember: appearances are illusory.

And old oriental saying stablishes: there can be so much a saint in a jail, as a demon in a monastery

Hair style is not a validation rule in order to qualify spiritual development.

My best regards...

Ángel
    Well said my friend!

I had assumed that siddhis were involved, but honestly I know little of these matters.

Blog Entries

Yes, CF, now you mention it, I do remember that thread. I guess that's Robert's direct experience then. I remain dubious, however, about "most spiritual person on the planet." I suspect such people would be mostly unknowns but I suppose Jesus and the Buddha were known and I imagine they were pretty advanced.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Sai Baba appeared to me in my home one morning when I was rushing off to work. I did not know him. He wore orange robes back then preferring white in his end years. I was frightened and intimidated because he was not a spirit of a deceased relative and I had not invited him into my home. I did not know who he was then yet there he stood in full colour animated and communicating with me. I asked him who he was and he replied"I am Love" I countered that this was not a name. He laught goodnaturedly at me. Then he asked me to follow him to his ashram that evening. I confided this to a workmate who identified the big hair and the orange robe as Sai Baba. That was in 1996.A group of us projected to his ashram for a series of lessons, as per invitation.

I do believe that Sai Baba had a very high vibration of consciousness because he could link with those who were of a particular vibration across the planet and remote view them, project to them and evoke them to his ashram. He taught those he called in the astral. He raised money for charity, built clinics and a hospital and was very compassionate.

Since, his death , he appeared to our circle again and taught another lesson. He is working as a teaching spirit.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~