Hi, I need to tell about my sleeping paralyses what happened last night, when I go to bed always try to project me out of body, and last night was no different. I am visiting my son and sleeping over.
I started with energy work and when I felt my energy body moving I started with the rope tecqniec and I felt very much on my crown chakra but suddenly I went into sleeping paralyses and now I felt an very strong energy lying besides me, I did panic, and I started to try to yell to my son....but I am not sure what he heard, but I tried to yell to him...come and lit the light´s on...my son did hear something from me and he said...what are you making this noice, you did awake me from my sleep, and when he lit the light´s on the paralyses did end and the strong energy did go away?? and I could talk normally and thank my son and say I am sorry to making noice but I had to get his attention. He do know of my work to get out of body so he is not surprised

Now my question´s are....Was it my own energy body out of my body and landing besides me??
or was it a neg??

What do you think??
I would be happy for some feedback.

Love
ia