Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
Last night I did have 2 horric dreams.
I was on my back lying on the ground, a big man did say...so you come back...I got instantly feeling to be a prisioner so I was calm
to see what happends...he did pusch me in front of him to a cave like room...I did make up my mind ...I am not going to stay here...so I pusched him with force and the whole wall did get lose and did fly away several meters...the wall behind his back he landed in a small river or pool...he did laugh out loud...I got the feeling he was amused that I dared to pusch him away from me...he was a real big guy ...I started to run..I see him coming after me...I run and see a window and a latter up to the window...I know I do not have any keys so I have to go window way...I was lucky the window was open and I just in time before the man reached to grab me to shut the window and I was safe....huh!

In this episod I was working on a day-care....children very dirty, crying and all was a big chaos...I was thinking...where shall I start...so I took one boy with dirty dipers and started to wash him clean...I am exhausted today.

In my experience whenever you have dreams of flying or super strength or similar it means you aregetting much stronger spiritually and need to be extra cautious/careful and make sure you constantly maintain awareness as much as possible

Funny dreams though
U make me laugh. Reminded me of a dream I had a couple months ago. I was very angry in the dream and was swininging around on metal bars like a monkey or a gymnist and chanting "I'm the devil" then this big fat bald Guy said something mean so I punched him and he got knocked out then this other person in the dream started laughing hysterically