Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger400 View Post
Ia,
Sounds like it might be a parasite of sorts. What do you feel like it is gathering? I think knowing that answer is the key to knowing how to remove it. If you can prevent it getting access to what it wants, then it loses its reason for wanting to stay attached. If it's connected to you, perhaps you can probe it through its connections to you.

I'm not sure how to handle those sort of criters, but I'd say if you use your will to remove it, you may find better success if your focus isn't to destroy it. If it becomes a life or death fight for the critter, the critter tends to put up the fight of its life (as it is in nature)
Hi Honeybadger400,

Well, it is giving me several thoughts....when I in the dream tried to smudger it by lying myself on my back....it did tell me that I have not made it without it....and I have bean several times in danger....Life threatening danger in this Life....so it may be it´s strategi to me keeping it.....like this night Dreams...it does remind me and give me the feeling of Gollum.....??....

I do not know for sure...but I think someone is trying to remove it...I did get such a pain in my back where it is attatched into me....If there is someone trying to help me, please let me know so I can feel more secure when the pain increases....

Love
ia