In last night dream I was to some kind of gathering...I had my embroidery with me..I went to get some coffee I put 2 lumps of sugar (I do not use sugar in my coffee) and the host commented...you have your embroidery with you...yes I said...it is my life line...I went back and I saw people opened my embroidery and was looking at it...to my surprice I have made an abstract embroidery...only 2 details was highlightened...the face made as ancient farao sort of...and first I thought it was a needle but it was a pen...the people was scrutinizing it..they turned it over and looking on the back of the embroidery---here I awoke...
This might be one of the patterns you keep enacting in your life. You might be attached to this pattern enough to call it your life line. Alternatively this pattern is actually a template for your life that you adhere to - that governs it (like a "pharao" would). The other people are checking this pattern to get an impression of your life - like for example reading your "ident" as Robert Monroe would call it.

The pattern and embroidery generally here seem to relate to the concepts of "pattern", "message", "reading", "picture" - but it's unclear which it is. Over time your vocabulary for translating dream images might get clearer and then it becomes more obvious what is meant from the images in the very least.

In last night dream I was in a group on a shore...we knew we have to swim and I went into the sea and started swim at some direction...when I have swam and saw a new shore I knew it was wrong so I went into the sea again and started to swim back where I come from...I met several swimmers and I told them it was wrong and soon a women was swiming towards me and I saw she stop breathing and she went under the water...I was very near her and I catched her before she sank too deep and I started to shout...hallooo help...she went under....help...and here I awoke...
This is likely a misunderstanding interfering with translating the scene - unless you live near an ocean and oceans feature for that reason in your dreams.

More archetypically, oceans are often planes - the body of any plane, like the astral or mental planes. The degree of immersion is typically how deeply your inner senses enter the plane. Swimming or diving is navigating that specific plane.

There's many reasons you might have seen her "stop breathing" - including her waking up and leaving the plane / not focusing in that body anymore (= being less alive in comparison but not dead, just unconscious towards this particular plane and its environs). Or this particular person was projecting from a higher plane and left their "sheath" on that plane behind when consciousness abandoned it.

But the general gist is "interacting with a large plane." Seeing the other share might relate to going to another plane (adjoining this one) and maybe you felt you are not currently able to access it (= "knew it was wrong").

The other swimmers might have also been projectors or dreamers navigating the plane or a similar simulation of navigating a plane.