In last night Dreams was so bizzar sequenses so I woke up total exhausted??

One Dream was that I was watering my plants, and I had a very big flower like a palm tree, when I looked into the jar it was planted in I saw a pond and big fishes swiming in the pond, I was thinking how can this be, but did not understand, soon I was in a new Dream where a girl did shower with all her clothings on, and she did put the shower on me so I was souked weat, I ran out and shut the door and told a couple that my appartament is going to be ruined.
This couple asked me if I can drive a car they have to get some furnitures from the store, I said yes, if some of you know the way, and the man said he did know...now a phone rang out in the open air, and they wanted me to talk because the man who will lend the car do not lend to them, he do not trust the man, so I took the phone and told that I was the one to lend the car, and now all was okay....now I was back to my appartament and there was some strange plants, what showed to be bugs, and I told my son to help me take them out through the open window, they tried to come back inside so I shut the window quickly......
oh..there was much more but I do not see any Point on going on because I can´t see any coherense...and I am so exhausted still...???