In last night dream I was back in my second marriage...in the dream my husband had let a women rent a room ...so she was living under our roof....I come from work and my husband is sleeping....I shut the bedroom door ...but it went only a sek when my husband come out and asked why I did not come to bed...I said...you where sleeping...I will not attack you during your sleep...soon the room mate come out...and the feeling was...she would have come to bed if he had bean her husband....we had dinner and the women joined us without we asking her...like it was the most normal thing to do....I got furious...and I asked her if she was inwited...I an not sure the rent a room will include her to invade our live...she was looking at my husband and like begging him to come to her aid...I said...most surely you do not even pay rent...right....In the morning the room mate and my husband waited for me...they stood outside the front door...I was angry and I said...for pete sake....I have own key to lock the door....I went to the train station....but it had changed.....one track was the end track...so the train would turn and go back so to say...I looked at the bord where it is announced where it will go....It stood....Orlog....I do not know what place that is...I looked at the other track...and it stood...Norge....here I awoke myself...