In last night Dream I was with my whole family, all my relatives and we are many....I could very clearly see how I have aliened from them because I feel I have no Place among them, and this seam to be mutal...it did awaken rage in me, so here I can clearly see what I have to work with. My brothes son in this Dream did have a teen boy, (in reality he does not have Children yet) He was sad so I started to talk to him and asked what is the matter, he said he did not want to be here at all, he wanted to go out fishing, so I told him that he can go to fish here, he did at once become happier and I took his hand and said we have to find my brother, he know where the fishing items are...I did not even know his name, so I asked my brother what M´s boy´s name is...and he said....Huomio...(that means attention in Finnish)...so I yelled Huomio, to locate him and to tell him where the fishing items are...

Here I Went into a new Dream, I was in middle of like arabic selebration I Went through the crowd of them and I had a gourgeous White skirt on my, it was so Lovely and I felt like a Queen in it ....

Here I was back with my brother and my Father, I said this house needs cleaning, and I started to take the carpets out, and it was so much dirt on the floore, I did only go to get the vacum-cleaner and when I come back the carpets was back on the floor, it did make me angry, I asked, did you really Clean the floor´s ...and my brother did not answer me, said something else, and I said in anger....please answer my question, but he just smiled, he did send a meassage with his energy, that I should understand that they have cleaned the floor´s, that no-one puts the carpets back on Dirty floors....this did make me so angry that he did not answere me properly but that I had to read him....