In this night´s dream´s I was talking to the "Elit"..and she used word "firstling" she tried to paint it up to me so to speak how it started...I only said...I do not like it a bit, I find it horrible to differiential people like this...but I did understand it though, and what was the most deepest finding for me in this was how to "judge" or what meaning you yourself give it to this "gap"...

....as to me that I can be happy with or without money....I do not value a person by this parameter but by how a person does respect all living life....

In this secqense I was looking at a group of people eating a birthday cake direct from the cake box....and I did hurry there and asked...did you save some to me??...and when I opened the cake box nothing was left to me....I did see there was another box and I did open it and I did say....oh wow...love-yum-yum....now my dear friend T (she did die some moth´s ago) she gave me a pastry with a cow on it...she was smiling because she did know that I will take it negativly to be a cow as a cow does be seam as stupid but that she does know the deeper meaning ...and she is waiting for my tantrum but because I did sence her deeper mening I only went confused ...why did she try to take the worst from me??...It did be 2 pastries on top of each other´s so I did gave the one without a cow on it and said...here is to you too.

I am still ponderig on this...why??