Last night I had very strange Dreams...in the first Dream I was with my sisters husband and my teen bf (dead) we where to a house I was living with my family at the age of 13-14 yrs age....we were ready to leave and Went to the car, but they did left me behind, and I Went back to the house and I noticed that all lights was on and the cd-player also, I was trying to Close it down when unknown people entered the house, I knew this house was for rental and I understood that they have rented the house over the summer...So I started to walk and thinking that my sisters husband and my ex bf was just teasing me and will soon come to get me...but nothing happened but I entered a strange Town, it was Railway roads and travers roads, and I shouted to the working men how to get to Stocholm...they did Point a direction and I had to climb over trains and stuff and it was very hard, when I had come to a sertain Point I saw my sisters husband and ex bf in the car wawing to me and smiling...this time I climbed on a very dangerous Place it was hot and it was greesy and slippery and I did get stuck with my thies like between spirals, and the machine started to go on very high speed, I screemed ...help...but off course nobody did hear me...and I Went unconsious...

Now I am in Another Dream with my fathers parents (both dead and for the first time in my Dreams) we where visiting their house with my fathers Volvo (my grandparents did never have driving licens nor a car) the road to their house is very narrow so I said to grandpa that he might turn the car around for it will be very hard to go backwards 2 km....I did say to him where he can turn around the car not to damage it....It had to be in a Place where there was cow´s and bull´s and the fench had electricity on it...I did get help from the owners to the cattles....He did drive the car inside the fence and did drive very far away, it was like a car rally Place...I soon see the car driving like a rally driver but now I did see that both my grand parents are standing on the hill and someone else is driving the car...I wawed to them and yelled...we have to be going now if we are able to buy some food, my grandma did say she was hungry and that made us to leave the house to get some food....
Whilst we where in the house upstairs we where planning what furnitures must be bought to make the room comfortable...
It was much bigger than in reality....newer so to speak??

Maybe my grandparents has just now awakened?? I have bean wondering why they never be in my Dreams...so this night they where...I am happy.