Last night I did have this dream...
I was looking up on a building and a man was in the window on the second floor...I did show him a like a big needle one end was bend and the other end was like a very beautiful hadle it was like somekind of tool...I knew that the man did know what it was and it was a rare thing...so the man opened the window and did throw to me like a triangle napking and it had like cheramic bear´s on the corner´s ....I did catch it..it would have be broken if I did drop it...and I was amazed..He did come down out to me...and we started to walk, but suddenly I remembered my boyfriend and now I become unsure how he would take it me walking with this man..(I felt that my boyfriend has a jellosy side, and I do not want to open up to this side of him)..so I said I have to go...and I took my cell phone and looked if I did have any messages from my boyfriend and now I noticed my phone was broken...but it did function the glass was broken, and I asked who has done this...and one women said she did broke it...and I said...you have to give me a new phone...and ske said...she only have a very expensive phone it cost´s 57.000 sw.kr....and I said....give it to me???....I did woke up here