In last night Dream I was with some of my relatives, my grandchild J we where up on a Cliff and was ment to dive into the ocean, I looked down and asked if anyone have ever invertigated the depts of the ocean, that it is safe to dive that there will not be any big stones to hurt us, my sisters husband said, it is so Deep you will never reach the bottom. J was to dive first, I sat down on the Cliff and was so surprised when he did dive on that way that he kept the Contact with me all the time, he somehow was able to hold on to my big toe but he was not that aware of it so I did not say anything, it did warmth my heart so much that he trusted and cared to be in touch with me so to speak.
My sisters husband shouted to my sister to get the boat, she was angry and shouted back, why is it Always me who have to get the boat, but she did go to get it in anger, I tried to call her that I can go with her, but I somehow did not manage to open my phone to make the call, and then I hear like the announce (or maybe does now Days too ) in Palaces who is coming...and I did recognize who was coming and I was so surprised because I have left those people into my past and thought never to meet them again...so the thought come to me...all goes round and round, so it does not matter how long you live you will Always meet your past at some Point, so it is better to make friends with it in the now....