Quote Originally Posted by Sh@dow View Post
While you are all still on the topic, I want to propose you a simple experimental method for inducing "experiences", the method is based on self hypnosis or trance state, it is not a silver bullet but if you give him at least one month of test, you can have an experience from beyond! The method is very simple and short, and does not require wbtb(wake back to bed), long mediative session's or losing sleep, the worst it can happen is you falling asleep unconsciously. The only requirement is that you are really tired and sleepy, maybe when going to bed or taking a nap. It consists of two phases and here are the steps:
When you do this open your eyes and make observations on your surroundings, make a reality check or two to be sure in what state you are if you are confused of what is happening, whether you had an experience or not. Don't forget to post your weirdest experiences here.
Thanks. What is your weirdest experience?

Anyway, the method seems to be pretty standard... why do you think it induces experiences in a better way than the other methods?

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
Can you be a bit more specific so I know what you want to know about?...Who do you have in mind when saying...them??
I just asked how do you feel about "them" - excercises.