Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
Hi, IA. Would you say everything was in disarray? The magazines were the lure, but the charter bus had something necessary to finish before the 'temple' store could be entered. The 'priest' clerk was demonstrating to you that all was known - that looking wasn't necessary. Close your eyes and whatever you find will be exactly what you (weren't looking for) but exactly what you need.
Don't look in your purse, you don't understand what's in there until you understand it is full of anything you need.

Hmm. That even puzzles me....
Hmmm...when thinking about the dream, when I was trying to go out to the store, it come from nowhere a long cue of people who was coming into the bus so I was not able to go out to the store....and then when we come back and I was able to go to the store, all was as you put it..disarray..like all was made so hard and I was not able to find anything, and it did awaken stress in me...I did not have that long time because the bus was waiting....and what I was interested in ...was no longer there, it was sold...and I felt I want to buy something...but it was like nothing what I could be interested in wasn´t there...I felt bean opposed...
So you say...close your eyes and whatever you find will be exactly what you need....do you say here that I shall close my eyes and feel what I need...as a practise??