Last night dream I was back to a hospital and I was working there, I couldn't understand what I was doing there because in real life I am retired....I did have pain in my lower back as I have in real life...and I can´t stand on my feet´s too long because of the pain, it increases the more I stand or walk, and I have to sit down....So I asked my co-worker what I was doing there but she did not know...she disappeared...so I went to look for her...I did see her standing in a doorway into a big auditorium..I looked into the auditorium and I saw full of people...doctors and nurses...I went away, but I was called by the head nurse and she wanted to talk to me....I said to her that I can´t be here, I have so much pain in my back...she tried to keep me as long as possible for some reason...now she called her 3 children to come and meet me...I love children...I talked to them and now I looked at her and she looked sad...I said...3 children it is much work...yes she said....now I felt that why she wanted to keep me there was to comfort her.....