the geisha [highly respected and wealthily kept prostitute/often the mothers of (bastard) children by (accountable-responsible) prominent men] has just such weapons tucked in her hair, and she is deady accurate with them. are they chop sticks or hair pins? both, and i imagine they are as well...weapons. change you? nah. awaken you to the fact that you would very well [humanly/motherly] respond in kind to an attack on your's? yes

to live respectful of all life being sacred [others] is as much to be prepared for death protecting [other]. such is love [you]...for your's.

"....(I rather die than rise my hand in battle)..." so yeah, just as you wrote, for holding your peace is protecting [other] from your very capable self.

this may go back to the time when you were unable to defend your's, this resolving as what you would have done if you were abled to do so. so, this dream is helping you to realize that you are not guilty by choice of what you could have done, as it were that you were unable; as well as releasing you from the shame you may feel, because you couldn't do anything to protect your's at the time, as it were, you were unable to. and this also reminds you, that even as much time has past since that time in the past, you are blessed to feel that you'd rather die than raise your hand to hurt. why is this a blessing? because most folks would feel to be hurtful from their hurtedness. so, this lil dream is packed full of personal resolve for you, as you have often [justifiably] felt that you and your's were ill-treated as if mere pieces of meat for someone else's hurtful/harmful pleasures. let go and let god; God whom righteously justifys You ~ respectfully as One who holds their peace.