Last night was very intence again....I was in a Place I did not recognize at all...I did see a Child and grownup´s, and I see a Cobra raising from the grass, I am backing away slowly from it...and I shout to the grownup´s...take the Child away...and they do..suddenly I have a Child with me and we go into a house...I read a name on the door...my aunt´s from fathers side...I re-check and yes it is her Place...I take the Child inside there but they do not want us to stay...so I take the Child with me and leave...

In this episode I am in a manage and I am hurt and lying on the ground...no one come to help me but the horse...my bf is talking with a women and I am amazed he did not come to my help...I go to him and ask if he could see what the horse did...no he said..no off course not..you was so occupied with other thing´s...so I walked away...and now he panic and tries to hold me in his grip, and I say...let go of me...he are not willing to do so...I have to say it many time´s...let go of me...and in the end he let me go...I am so dissapointed and hurt...I go to pack my things...now I am in a lo what they have in country side...and my son in talking through the door, and asking what is happening...I say that I have had it...I am leaving...now the bf have talked about me being so jellous and making a scean...and not at all saying how the reality was...so I am not talking to anyone of his friends anymore...and they are compelled...but if they do not see the truth, then I am not the one telling them...they will see it everntually.

Now in this episode I am bitten by the snake..it is not anymore Cobra...it is a very poisoned snake...a very Little one...I was accepting it in some way...like ..it was expected when me only Walking away and not fighting for my rights.