Last night I did dream that I was going to some place with me friend and I suddenly said...I have lost my key´s and I started to run back I had some kind of hunch where I might have dropped my key´s. I meet a man who said that the key´s was found and a man in a high building did have them, he was standing on his balcany and I looked up, he shouted, I´m coming down to you...thank you I shouted and was so happy. He did show me it was old car key´s..it was not mine..I said...No those are not mine, but then another man did say that he has them...and I looked at him and he did blink his eye to me in flirt...and I felt happy that he thought of me as attractive (it is over with my bf and I have lost my feeling and I am sad so this did shere me up and I felt hope)...so now the both men very good looking and I felt that now when I am free so why not, they wanted my phone number so why not...I said...wait I have some paper and pen in my bag, and I found them and started to write my phone number but then I changed my mind...No I do not want, I have had enough trouble with men, I want to heal from this what is now...so I left...I did go back to my friend and she said that she has my key´s and she show me..and yes she had them, and I asked her why did she not say it from the beginning and she did not know why she did not tell me ...??...but then my bf did come and cried and held my head and kissed me and said...can´t we stop to hurt each others...and I did become so confused so I awake me from this dream...it was too much....