Last night I had so many dreams but I will write about some of them.....I saw a lorry driving amok...it did crach into a car and the driver did be thrown out and on top of the lorry....I saw he was bleeding....I shouted to him...do not stand up...be still....ambulance is comming....waite.....when I had climbed up on the lorry there was several others injured too...I was so surprised...one women did stand up and I tried to stop her...I said...waite for the ambulance for a check up....but she did not want.....she said she has to go to work...I asked her to call me when she got home that I know she is okay....she said...but I stop working at 4...it is okay I said....I wrote down my name and my phonenumber....(what I have in reall Life)....

In this seequence I was with a man...I was in love with him...we had moved to a new appartament....by accident I did see him in clotings I did not recognize so I followed him.....to see where he is going...he Went to visit a women....I waited outside for him so he would know I know....he was not even embareced at all....like it was the most normal thing to do...well....it was normal for him...but not for me....I told him he has to move out at once....he bring a flower to me but I told him it does not help....I get to know that he was married already ...he had several others too.....a real swindler...

In this seequence me and my son did go into a wrong appartament...my son started to peal potatoes...and I noticed that it was not our appartament....when we Went out we where in number 33 and our was 31....the old women who was living in the appartament was not at all angry or chocked...she was happy someone had pealed some potatoes to her...