Last night I had a dream about 2 cat´s and 2 dog´s..they where so fond of me, and all the time seeked for my company...suddenly on of the dog´s looked at me and spoke....I have such a pain in my neck...I was so surprised and I felt that thrilling sensation so I had to calm me down not to loose the focus....oh I said, I am so sorry, I will help you and tell your owner about your problem´s...So I went to seek after the owner to the dog...it was a young women, and I felt she had very little money, I was thinking how can she afford to take the dog to a wet, but I told her, that her dog has neck pain...she said..and I have never cut the claw´s of the dog eighder, so she was now afraid the wet will see this, little bit miss-treatment of the dog.

In this episode a circus come to town, I was living up north in a little village and no-one had work there so we did live on allowance..I went to hear the price of the tiket´s and it was sky high..I said...I am sorry but no-one here can afford those prices...sorry..

In this episode my sisters husband had made a radio competition to get the oppinion/notice for him to be unfaightful to his wife (my sister)..I was thinking how smart he is...now he get the permission and can hide all the old doing´s behind this oppinion....so my sister run´s to me and tries me to partisipate, but I do not want...I say to her...I do not give my approval at all to him to be unfaightful against you.

There was many more seekvences but only fragment´s what I remember so no need to write down them at all.