The night before last I did dream that I was smoking...I did react very strongly when I did notice this in the dream, and I looked around in what company I was in.,..and I did notice that it was some kind of test, or I got that feeling at least...so even I did wonder why I did smoke I did continue and finnished the cigarett and then I looked around and I was in company of 2 women and 3 men...now the did give me a glass with somekind of liqued but it was with some white smolke in and I got the feeling it might be somekind of tablett in water...I did be suspisious but I tasted it and I said...it taste like medicin...and I asked...are you trying to drug me?? I looked around the people but couldn´t tell what it was...so I said...I choose to trust you...now they went away and only one men stayed and he invited me to follow him home to his place...he said...I have 2 bottles of vodka ...now I did stop him and I said very firmly...you must know one thing...I do not drink alcohol at all....so here I did notice that I am totally sure about my feeling about alcohol but seam not to be as clear about cigaretts yet...so this tells me that I have some crawings left for sertain substances......okay....the work continues off course....never ending task

I woke this morning when hearing me saying...The Christenergy is it what must be understood.