Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Quote Originally Posted by Ia
    So you say...close your eyes and whatever you find will be exactly what you need....do you say here that I shall close my eyes and feel what I need...as a practise??
    I guess what I'm saying is we, none of us, really don't know what we need and to think we do is an illusion. So, in a way, just reach in the grab-bag and let God hand you what He knows you need.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    I guess what I'm saying is we, none of us, really don't know what we need and to think we do is an illusion. So, in a way, just reach in the grab-bag and let God hand you what He knows you need.
    Okay, thank you, I will give it a try and see what comes up

IA56 Guest

Hi eyeoneblack,
    I have bean meditating over this and all it comes up is my own feeling of reason that I have all I need in the now...I have enough of food, shelter, love, and I do know the reason why it is like this in my life in this moment, and I know this is not how it will be as long as I live in this form as I am now...I know that the only sure thing is change....so in this moment I have all I need and I feel happy....I know when I am ready there will be a new job for me, but it is not time yet, I have learned to wait and keep me cool and stop running...so I have to first learn to be in peace before all starts again, so I learn not to burn me out by stress and worry....I am not there yet, the day I get a new job I know I am ready.

Love
    ia

Blog Entries

Well, I wish you the best on that. You should let me know if a job is something you need. In my own little way I've been known to help with things like that . It seems to me you are ready and so I'll WISH my hardest for you.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Well, I wish you the best on that. You should let me know if a job is something you need. In my own little way I've been known to help with things like that . It seems to me you are ready and so I'll WISH my hardest for you.
    Thank you eyeoneblack...Are you showing me your double humour here..I'll WISH my hardest for you.....??

Love
    ia