Last night dream is so embarrasing...but I will write it anyhow....I was to a spa and I tried to go to the swimingpool but all the time I was interrupted and I had to do something else, like helping someone....but now I was determined nothing to stop me going to the swimingpool...I started to take my clotings off when I took my knickers off I noticed there was blood, and I felt pain near my privat parts...I was worried, a femal friend come and I was just to ask her if she could look when a male doctor entered into the room...the femal asked the male doctor to look...so I asked if it is okay if I bend over and if he can see clearly...yes he said...and he really took time and I was patient and let him do what he needed to do...now he started to sniff my privat parts...and I first felt that he maybe needs to smell if it is an infection, but when it started to be more subtle to be more sexual then an doctors examination...I standed up and said ..stop...he looked at me and asked why I deny myself nearness....I do not ...but this situation is not that kind of situation what you can call nearness...this supposed to be a doctors examination of me...nothing else....then I said...if you are interested in me..why do you not approache me normally?? not like this to ambuch me...you should give me the time I need and not rusch me.....