Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

In last night dream I had hard time to wake up in the dream....I saw an eye in the ceiling..when I noticed it ..it make fear in me...I battled to wake up and when I in the end wake up and I look up at the ceiling it was a painted eye and not a real eye...felt little bit confused ...who have painted an eye on the ceiling?
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was robbed...they took the stones from my rings and the wrist- clock from the the band....??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream was very symbolic...I can only say this what was said....You are new born??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

This happened in real life....I have bean examined on my left breast...they have taken exaples with a long neadle...no cell changes...then they call me back and new x-rays taken...called back for tissue examples 4 pieces....doctor told me...lime is hard...it is why we have taken those 4 tissue examples and we succeeded to get the lime pieces too to look at...if it is only lime and no other changes then we call you back in 2 years for new x-rays...so in last night dream this happened...I am in a sauna and the heater does not fuction...I call for help and I am waiting and lyiening down ...a man comes in and he started to puch on my left breast...it hurts...I said...do not do that...they have taken tissue examples and it has not healed yet....here I awoke myself....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was walking on a path seeing in distance a huge flock of dogs...big dogs...so I turned around and went in opposit direction...the dogs spotted me and they started to run towards me over the field...I walked in very slow and steady pace...no-one of the dogs did run towards me but walked behind me...I was tensing up but kept my cool....I see a man who is photografer and he did see my dilemma so he seamed to know the dogs by theires names and he said...you lye down here and you stand there and as he did arrange the dogs to a group picture I just walked away and felt such a relief and greatfulness....thank you photographer.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    In last night dream I was not succeeding to take the train nor the bus...when I went to the train station the bus went...and vice verca...so in the end I went to the train tracks and one train was standing there and I knew it will go back to the central station empty...so I spoke the man driving the train...and he come out of the train and given me a stack of money...and he gave me the feeling that I am trying to free ride...so I said and gave back the money and said if you want me to buy a ticket I have money...and I started to walk to the ticket place...but he left me...so I saw a girl and I asked if she has a friend with a car who can drive me to the central station ..I will pay...so she call a friend and she come...the car was total disaster...full packed with stuff and bearly anywhere to sit...the girl sat infront of the driver...and the windschield was blocked by a pillow...I said...you can not drive this car...you have no clear visual...I awake myself here...
    There's a chance that you were exposed to some training regarding an energy body here. I always pay attention to vehicles in my dreams this way, assuming they are "vehicles of consciousness" and then try to see if an interpretation unfolds from there, explaining other details of the dream. Typically I find myself either the driver or the passenger, and over time I've come to observe many, if not most, times that my company is a guide. In cases where I'm driving, I might already have some command over the function of the vehicle, so I'm being merely accompanied in my explorations of body or body and plane. (For me, body = vehicle, pretty much.) But if I'm the passenger, that's also a lesson. It's more about an exposure to a body I cannot yet control myself - or cannot control that day.

This "car-sharing" is really typical for me and I have dozens if not hundreds of dreams featuring it. The state of the car is then interesting - the stuff it was packed with may be things that need processing or absorbing before better use can be made of that vehicle. The windshield being blocked by a pillow is an indication that some inner senses associated with that body may not have worked very well. Vision on any plane of being is often a complex thing, coordinated between the higher chakras of that particular body. On the other hand, being able to experience oneself in a body, experiencing a space around you (dimension), and being able to move, all of these point to activation of the lower chakras to some degree on that particular plane. The purpose of this experience may have been to stabilize that achievement and see what can be further activated in that particular body. I cannot tell you which body it is, though, as I'm lacking clues from the environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    There's a chance that you were exposed to some training regarding an energy body here. I always pay attention to vehicles in my dreams this way, assuming they are "vehicles of consciousness" and then try to see if an interpretation unfolds from there, explaining other details of the dream. Typically I find myself either the driver or the passenger, and over time I've come to observe many, if not most, times that my company is a guide. In cases where I'm driving, I might already have some command over the function of the vehicle, so I'm being merely accompanied in my explorations of body or body and plane. (For me, body = vehicle, pretty much.) But if I'm the passenger, that's also a lesson. It's more about an exposure to a body I cannot yet control myself - or cannot control that day.

This "car-sharing" is really typical for me and I have dozens if not hundreds of dreams featuring it. The state of the car is then interesting - the stuff it was packed with may be things that need processing or absorbing before better use can be made of that vehicle. The windshield being blocked by a pillow is an indication that some inner senses associated with that body may not have worked very well. Vision on any plane of being is often a complex thing, coordinated between the higher chakras of that particular body. On the other hand, being able to experience oneself in a body, experiencing a space around you (dimension), and being able to move, all of these point to activation of the lower chakras to some degree on that particular plane. The purpose of this experience may have been to stabilize that achievement and see what can be further activated in that particular body. I cannot tell you which body it is, though, as I'm lacking clues from the environment.
    Thank you Korpo. My flesch body is very injured and it is showing more dysfuncktion as I age....my eyes for example is starting to have more and more blurred vision and not even glases helps...I have bean injured by beatigs by boyfriends in the past...so more and more pain is present...I have just learned that places you have had bruises the tissue develops lime on the scars what bruises have caused...my left breast was after a beating in the 80 ties...totally one big bruise black..have never had so bad bruise as this was...and now that breast has developed lime and as I wrote before 4 tissue examples has bean taken with lime and I hope it is only lime and have not turned to cancer...so I am sure that car with clutter is my fleshbody...it is always easy if it is somebody elses car then mine in the dream ...it is more easy for me to start to look at it as it is still so much mental pain ...physical pain is more acceptable because of my age...the train and bus is the other bodies what I can not yet access so to speak...so thank you that you gave me opportunity to look at this dream more deeply...you give me curage.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream a cat was very intense towards me...it showed such a agressive nearness that I went into a nearly fight mode..I agressivly schussed it away...but as intensivly I schussed away it like attacked me and clinged to my leg...not using biting nor clows....as this was going on I went into a confused state....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    so I am sure that car with clutter is my fleshbody...it is always easy if it is somebody elses car then mine in the dream ...it is more easy for me to start to look at it as it is still so much mental pain ...
    Maybe not the physical body, though the possibility exists. Clutter could for example point to beliefs held in the lower mental body, a candidate for a body you might need the assistance of a guide to develop. Given your active dream life it's probably not the astral body (the body of emotion and desire) as most active dreamers already have a good command of the astral body, it would also at this stage probably feel like "your car..." Beliefs could be anything - ideas about yourself that you might've internalized and stem from others, for example. Often physical ailments can stem from such beliefs remaining untouched, or can exacerbate them. The mental level energies, for example, can stir the astral body again.

Sorry to hear you still have to carry such experience in your body after all this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    Maybe not the physical body, though the possibility exists. Clutter could for example point to beliefs held in the lower mental body, a candidate for a body you might need the assistance of a guide to develop. Given your active dream life it's probably not the astral body (the body of emotion and desire) as most active dreamers already have a good command of the astral body, it would also at this stage probably feel like "your car..." Beliefs could be anything - ideas about yourself that you might've internalized and stem from others, for example. Often physical ailments can stem from such beliefs remaining untouched, or can exacerbate them. The mental level energies, for example, can stir the astral body again.

Sorry to hear you still have to carry such experience in your body after all this time.
    Thank you Korpo. When I read your words about that I might?ve internalize and stem from others...Yes...my mother...I was not old just a baby when I started to understand my mother but since she did not want to have any contact to me...I tried to develop wordless communication...and that drive her crazy...she somehow did undertand but did take it negativly...she said...If I was not sure I have given birth to you I do not believe you are my daughter...my mother had also mental issues and she blamed me for everything...she also blamed the abuse what I went through to be my fault...that I did allow it...and it took me very long time to understand what she meant...I was adult when I did understand what I had to endure in my very early life....I did not even understand when I left home at 17 yrs old...I only felt that if I stay I will not keep my mental health...and I will go crazy. So thank you Korpo...I will look at this more deeply and closely.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 168 of 194 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 LastLast