Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Blog Entries

Re: IA´s dream diary....

One person close to me is also currently still in the process of unraveling the failure of bonding with her mother with the help of a therapist. Failure from the mother's side. The things she internalized and have plagued her ever since turned out to be quite heavy. She at least had the comparison with another, later child as an anchor point to know that it doesn't have to be this way. (As a child she assumed this is normal.) It's certainly a lot of trauma to process, but I'm glad she's doing it after all, she carried that around for decades. That's long enough to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    One person close to me is also currently still in the process of unraveling the failure of bonding with her mother with the help of a therapist. Failure from the mother's side. The things she internalized and have plagued her ever since turned out to be quite heavy. She at least had the comparison with another, later child as an anchor point to know that it doesn't have to be this way. (As a child she assumed this is normal.) It's certainly a lot of trauma to process, but I'm glad she's doing it after all, she carried that around for decades. That's long enough to say the least.
    I did have the conversation with my mother and it started at 1982 when I went to therapist and I used this and said...the therapist asked me to aks you about this and that...so this way I did get to know about my mothers childhood too...because everytime I asked about my childhood she only told about her childhood...so I did understand that I will never get the answeres I need ...it have taken me very long time to accept that we never will be mother and daughter but as friends...and when I did get to this revelation and was able to live it out...much between us did ease up and we become as friends...and my wishes or as she did feel my demands...but I still have the sorrow that I feel I never had a mother in this life....and the sorrow that I had to understand her but she never did understand me...
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was with my first husband (my sons father) he was lying on my arm very near me...I said...can you belive this to be true...no he said...no me neighder can...it was sweet feeling....wonder if I am near death?
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was out with friends and I took taxi home ...the taxi driver told me that there is 20 busses missing...next day I was on the buss stop and waiting for a bus with many others...no buss comming...the I remembered what the taxi driver told me last night...so I said...there are 20 busses missing....and i strarted to think ...shall I walk to my work place..ore shall I call for a working friend to come and pick me up....I woke up here...

In this episode I was walking on town and I hear loud out call from the speakers....I saw a broad steps up so I went to look what was going on...there was a show off for all kind of vechiles...big trucks...helikopters...etc...the grass was so green that I was totally blown away...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I have had this kind of dreams now for some days...like last night...I do not know if I was shown a picture of meat cut in small pieces...or if it was a thought about making a cassarole....or if it was a signal from my body because I have not eaten meet for a long time??...go figure...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was living in a 3 floore building...I took the elevator to the top floor what was 3...first I could not open the door when the elevator hit the 3th floor...it went down to floor 2...I pushed the 3 floor and now the elevator did not reach totally up to the 3th floor but I could open the door...and it was like half meter so I had to jump up and I landed on my belly and dragged me up ???
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

This last night dream depicts how I felt during my childhood and very long time of my adulthood too....the dream was like this....My sister wanted me to go with her...I was stressed but I followed with her....she was trying to get me to the hospital for making me look like I was mad...I told my sister that I must not be late for my work...and when I looked at my wrist watch it had stopped...my sister had a friend with her and I she told me that the time was 2.30 middle of the night....I told my sister ...it is enough now...I go back home...but she insisted me to go with her to her home....after a long argument she won and I followed her...back at her home she showed how irritated she was of me...I felt such a fear...I went to the door to look if it was locked..no it was not...so I locked the door...I told her that the door was not locked and soon you could see the handle go down...someone tried to get inside...I tried to look out of the peep hole but he who was behind the door put it?s finger to block out ....soon my boyfriend come too there...he had a girlfriend with him...I felt devestated....I told my son...I will not stay here for any more minut....and here I woke up....in agony....I want to get this old feeling out of me....NOW. Period!
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    In last night dream I was living in a 3 floore building...I took the elevator to the top floor what was 3...first I could not open the door when the elevator hit the 3th floor...it went down to floor 2...I pushed the 3 floor and now the elevator did not reach totally up to the 3th floor but I could open the door...and it was like half meter so I had to jump up and I landed on my belly and dragged me up ???
    Buildings with multiple floors often stand in for navigating a plane of existence. Planes typically have 7 sub-planes, but our access to individual sub-planes is restricted by how far we have developed that particular body as a vehicle of consciousness. (We actually usually do not perceive sub-planes we cannot access.) Typically the ease of moving between sub-planes is reflected in the means to do so. It's continuum from really hard to really easy - a vertical climb is hardest, then walking up a slope (depending on gradient), walking up stairs, taking an escalator, taking an elevator, flying, instantaneous changes. This is how I typically experience changes between sub-planes.

Anyway, in general I would say the dream represents learning to activate more chakras of that body to actually learn to navigate the respective plane. As somebody who has such a rich dream life, this might very well be the lower mental plane as you shouldn't have such problems on the astral plane. Not much more can be said here than that a particular body or vehicle of consciousness is typically developed through simulations that focus on parts of its abilities - like here the mobility between sub-planes and being able to tell which sub-plane one is on. It's possible that this inner sense was trained in isolation in order to make better use of it in the future.

You might actually benefit from reading Kurt Leland's "The Multidimensional Human" to give yourself some context on what might be going on in such dreams, and some practices you might want to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    Buildings with multiple floors often stand in for navigating a plane of existence. Planes typically have 7 sub-planes, but our access to individual sub-planes is restricted by how far we have developed that particular body as a vehicle of consciousness. (We actually usually do not perceive sub-planes we cannot access.) Typically the ease of moving between sub-planes is reflected in the means to do so. It's continuum from really hard to really easy - a vertical climb is hardest, then walking up a slope (depending on gradient), walking up stairs, taking an escalator, taking an elevator, flying, instantaneous changes. This is how I typically experience changes between sub-planes.

Anyway, in general I would say the dream represents learning to activate more chakras of that body to actually learn to navigate the respective plane. As somebody who has such a rich dream life, this might very well be the lower mental plane as you shouldn't have such problems on the astral plane. Not much more can be said here than that a particular body or vehicle of consciousness is typically developed through simulations that focus on parts of its abilities - like here the mobility between sub-planes and being able to tell which sub-plane one is on. It's possible that this inner sense was trained in isolation in order to make better use of it in the future.

You might actually benefit from reading Kurt Leland's "The Multidimensional Human" to give yourself some context on what might be going on in such dreams, and some practices you might want to try.
    Thank you so much Korpo . I have that book Multidimensional Human by Kurt Leland....If I remember right...I had an experience when I tried to come out of my body I only get my hand out of my head...and Kurt answered that it is called something as astral hands....for some reason I have not read his book but I have now dusted it of and I will start to read...for some reason I have avoided all what matters so I have to re-start again...You give me inspiration....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream suddenly was said...life threathening...my being responded at once...there is not such a thing as life threathning...life is eternal and nothing threathens it....phases of life comes and goes....ends eras upon eras....life continues.

This is very hard to really put on words..but it was long these lines...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 169 of 194 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 LastLast