Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

In last night dream I was asked to assist on a surgery...I was a bit hesitent first because of a "angry" man...we had just started when the angry man barged into the operating theatre...all went a bit stiff in the atmosphere...but I saw that the man had his cellphone and his wallet in his hand...so we relaxed...he was going home...(I was aware of both dream and awaked state at the same time)
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was on a strange bicycle...I could not pedal as usual...only back and forth with the pedals and it generated a bit of energy to take me forward...I had company by a man on a motor bike...he pushed me when the pedals did not alster energy...thank you for the help 😊
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    A.n.t.a.r.e.s.
    I realize that I have a cosmic nickname but does this dots-fulfilled acronym mean anything, or it's just a coincidence?

I have since early childhood paying attention to my dreams..I feel them to be important...I get help via them to work on my inner and outer happenings...and I do dream about happenings in the future...I of course do not know what dreams are about future until it happens in real life...
    I had some dreams about future, but I must say I don't consider dreams that allow to foresee the future especially important to me. I find the mystic experience or informative dreams about important matters, such as immortality (I am interested in the subject, so I am also interested in such dreams meaning) type of dreams much more insightful and deeper.

About the Multidimentional human I see the whole book very valuable...I am now working through the inner senses...I was so happy to find out this because this will help me to know where in my dreams I am...on what plan so to see and in what body...about the references to theosofist I find that Kurt Leland uses it to say...I know what you mean.I have now own experience...and finds those explanations useful...
    All right! So it seems like you are really developing now. You're developing your extra sensory perception, your understanding, your knowledge, boost it with the direct experience, and merge it with the dreams. I mean, finally your life is going to the next level. I hope so.

Do you find your current dreams now more meaningful than ever before? From what you said to me, it seems like you are now really into expansion and development of your abilities. Anyway, may I have a personal question to you? If there was one thing that you could change in your past, what it would be?

(When I'm thinking of my past, and there was only 1 thing that I could have changed, this thing would be: never listen to anyone but me. I suffered from listening to other people - and also from non-physical entities - advices and suggestions since the childhood, I stopped trusting anyone but myself, i.e. now I am very independent and self-reliable, however, listening to others ruined many of my possibilities in the past; there was always a person either advising me, blocking me etc. - and now I discovered that it was not a concidence, people here on the Earth are unaware that they are manipulated by non-physical beings, i.e. these entities managing the matrix are actually the ones who manipulate us, I think you understand that the shaman you talked about was also a puppet, not just a puppeteer, who manipulated others, but in fact was also manipulated from the hide - i.e. this shaman was a puppet in "hands" of the non-physical entities, he might have been mad, but this is because his mind was manipulated by entities. Probably you considered this idea. So in fact, the life on the Earth is to a very small degree dependent on our "free" will, we have to pave our way out from these restrictions to decide about ourselves - this is how this world has been designed and created. I'm not sure if you understand what I mean).
    Last edited by Antares; 11th September 2023 at 05:29 PM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

It seems this thread became the last bastion of this forum.

One upon a time I was also fond of my dreams, but it seems the passion is gone now. Especially after I realized that a big chunk of our dream's are being manipulated by entities with their own agenda, only a little part is coming from our subconsciousness as an encrypted messages. Also there is a chunk of dreams* that are on par with the dream* we are having right now, I don't know if everyone is having those though.(i can expand on this later on)

Most of my dreams are being monitored by those beings, I have many examples of those, here one that I can't really forget:
    I was walking with a man beside me in some town, a part of my mind was telling me that this man is my best friend and we were talking casually when suddenly a strange feeling came to me like a shock, I look around only to perceive I didn't know the Man or the town(lucidity), I loudly proclaimed my lucidity and start to bombard the man with questions, but he was looking nervous and angry, he was cursing to himself, he suddenly moved and touched my forehead with his finger and my body became completely numb and paralyzed, I couldn't even talk. He was talking to himself how much effort he put into creating this perfect dream and now everything is wasted, he erupted at me how the next time he will make the dream so perfect that I will have no chance of gaining lucidity ever again. With a second touch to my forehead he woke me up.
    IA, I have a little suggestion for you to try out, if you are sometimes waking after 4-5 hours of sleep(at least), try this: "I want a waking dream" repeat it at least ten times before falling asleep again, this is a little hack that will make your remaining dreams a lot more live like, not lucid but pretty close without ruining the dream structure, if your intention is strong enough it can give you the ability to navigate yourself inside the dream with a free will, good luck and have dazzling dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Sh@dow View Post
    It seems this thread became the last bastion of this forum.
    Sort of it seems so I tried to start few threads quite recently, but it seems that an interest of people is not that high.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh@dow View Post
    One upon a time I was also fond of my dreams, but it seems the passion is gone now. Especially after I realized that a big chunk of our dream's are being manipulated by entities with their own agenda, only a little part is coming from our subconsciousness as an encrypted messages. Also there is a chunk of dreams* that are on par with the dream* we are having right now, I don't know if everyone is having those though.(i can expand on this later on)
    Great to hear that there is someone who got into the next level in understanding the dreams, and didn't get lost in bare interpretations and assumptions about them.

Yes, the very question is - as Robert Bruce actually wrote in his book - "my question is: Who is the dreamer".

(I discovered that we are not our dreamers for most of the time - in opposite to the common assumptions about the dreams and the dreamer).

Researching the topic, I also recognized that the subconsciousness ("us" but at the same time not quite entirely "us") is not what we think... now I think of it more as a tool, not part of ourselves. Tool for the entities, not unlike the ones that you mention, to manipulate (interact with) unaware people.

They - the entities - manage the consciousness. They are good and trained at it. The SUBconsciousness is a tool to influence the consciousness (yourself). This is what I learnt, and this is essential to understanding the dreams.

People think that the dreams are an effect of the working of the subconsciousness. IMO they are pretty much right. What they overlook is understanding subconsciosuness itself (and if you don't understand the source of dreams, the effect - dreams themselves - become blur, not clear). Subsconsiousness is a sort of device that allows for interaction. Entities use it all the time for manipulation, as you suggested. The very essence of yourself is not subconsciosuness , but the consciousness. When you are unsconscious, this leaves the room for everything else to replace this emptiness almost instantly, and fulfill it with the external influence - and we used call it "subconscious thoughts". I started to call it "external influence with the internal hooks" - hooks are hooked into yourself and create a "feeling", the feeling is what we tend to call a subconscious influence. Therefore the subconsciosuness is like a "black box" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_box "a black box is a system which can be viewed in terms of its inputs and outputs, without any knowledge of its internal workings"), we have no idea what is behind it... so I suggest researching the subject

I leave explaining of the superconsciousness for later.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Glad to be wrong.
    Last edited by Sh@dow; 1st November 2023 at 09:49 PM.

In last night dream I could not open my eyes...my father was with me and I told him that it is like someone have glued my eyelids so I can not open my eyes..I was able to see through my eyelids but was unable to open my eyes?
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I felt like something flushed through me and felt like I peed on me...I woke up in the dream and went to the bathroom but it was not pee what went but just energy?
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was to some sort of laboratory where they test if you are allergic to products with parfyme...you had to stand in front of looking like a hose and the mist with smell come out...I was some sort of assistent...the women who was being tested asked me why she was tested...I said...you have said to a doctor that you are allergic to all kind of parfyme like smell...so he want to be sure and test if you are allergic...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I again peed on me...the bathroom was occupyed so I went into a other room with a zink...when I turned the water on ...there was a thing what reacted on the water so it come out a blue mist like but maybe it was some radiation...I run into my sons room and awake him to come and look what happened...the mist/radiation floated and spread ...here I awoke myself from the dream....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 180 of 194 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 LastLast