Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

In Last night dream I lost a child...miscarrigade...the milk was running from my breasts and I asked if I could have some padding to put in my bras..
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was bitten in my left hand palm??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was watching a bugg running over a rugg...and quickly go under the rugg...and I was thinking in the dream that should I stand up and go and kill the bugg by walking over the rugg and cruch it...then I started to analyse and notice that I could not see from my angle...the rugg and it was not my rugg...so I did know I was dreaming...and then I woke up for real and was so happy that I start more and more know in the dream and take in the reality and that way know when I am dreaming....so I could analyse in the dream that I was dreaming...wow...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream was more a test how I handle a tool...it was a one meter long brush and the handle/shaft was loose...so you had to put the handle on the brush in a hole...and sweep the floor...it was not easy at all to get it right and be able to do the sweeping from side to side like an 8....it took me a good while before I knew how to do it...it was very fullfilling feeling when I got it right...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In Last night dream I was given small bits of metal...I knew it was a puzzle...after I was given few bits I did guess it was a key what I was building...and before I got all the pieces they told me that I was right....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    In last night dream I was watching a bugg running over a rugg...and quickly go under the rugg...and I was thinking in the dream that should I stand up and go and kill the bugg by walking over the rugg and cruch it...then I started to analyse and notice that I could not see from my angle...the rugg and it was not my rugg...so I did know I was dreaming...and then I woke up for real and was so happy that I start more and more know in the dream and take in the reality and that way know when I am dreaming....so I could analyse in the dream that I was dreaming...wow...
    I've noticed that these kind of things happen almost only to people who... are interested in dreams. People who are not interested in dreams might have maybe once or twice such an experience in their entire lifetime, but that's all. These are people who are usually very tightly connected to mundane matters, their "down-to-earth" life and problems, science etc. These people are sort of half-people, they loose a half of reality in their lives, but think that the life they have is everything what is reality. Note that the same is with animals. Animals are very down-to-earth creatures, they are very focused on mundane and material level of reality and thus living half-life (except some - probably - exceptions for e.g. cats, cat-like animals and so who are said to have a second life when they sleep).

I think that extension of consciousness is the first step to the next level of existence. I'm not talking of just having OBE, LD isolated experiences etc. - these are just tools, or - if to search for a better word - "toys" for the mind to focus on, just like ancient Chinese said that the (lower) mind needs a "banana" to grab its attention. An isolated experience as mentioned (LD, OBE...) is just an example of some possible steps to the real next level of existence. Taoists who seeked for immortality often were - after living centuries on the Earth - abandoning the physical shell, but some of them did not, i.e. they stayed on the planet in their physical bodies, while being aware of the wider reality despite keeping the body, or - speaking more technically - to vibrate on the physical level, not the subtle level.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I've noticed that these kind of things happen almost only to people who... are interested in dreams. People who are not interested in dreams might have maybe once or twice such an experience in their entire lifetime, but that's all. These are people who are usually very tightly connected to mundane matters, their "down-to-earth" life and problems, science etc. These people are sort of half-people, they loose a half of reality in their lives, but think that the life they have is everything what is reality. Note that the same is with animals. Animals are very down-to-earth creatures, they are very focused on mundane and material level of reality and thus living half-life (except some - probably - exceptions for e.g. cats, cat-like animals and so who are said to have a second life when they sleep).

I think that extension of consciousness is the first step to the next level of existence. I'm not talking of just having OBE, LD isolated experiences etc. - these are just tools, or - if to search for a better word - "toys" for the mind to focus on, just like ancient Chinese said that the (lower) mind needs a "banana" to grab its attention. An isolated experience as mentioned (LD, OBE...) is just an example of some possible steps to the real next level of existence. Taoists who seeked for immortality often were - after living centuries on the Earth - abandoning the physical shell, but some of them did not, i.e. they stayed on the planet in their physical bodies, while being aware of the wider reality despite keeping the body, or - speaking more technically - to vibrate on the physical level, not the subtle level.
    Yes you are right. Have to have a genuine interest to develop all kind of skills.
    Do you refer when speaking about to vibrate on the physical level...what you have bean speaking about ...rejuvenation...and live for ever...?About the DNA changings?
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was watching a very pequliar and odd one...it was like a new construction...like a ground for a building...this odd one was sniffing and it looked like a huge nose sniffing the ground....I went closer...and I was thinking what is it....and to my surprise it stopped and stood up...it was not more than 10 cm high and had high heels ...white....and it stood there looking at me and was very proud and happy with the white high heels on...here I awoke...I feel happy to have my dreams back...even if it is only for short period.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Yes you are right. Have to have a genuine interest to develop all kind of skills.
    Do you refer when speaking about to vibrate on the physical level...what you have bean speaking about ...rejuvenation...and live for ever...?About the DNA changings?
    Yes. I think you have a very good, extended picture of what is the subject about - the vibrations can shift into different directions: from the sublte to physical ones and in the opposite direction. DNA reacts to vibrations - codes in the program in DNA react to what energy is put onto it.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

In last night dream I was looking at a up hill forest...first it looked like it was a fire because of the smoke...then it turned to look like a zunami...and after a short time it was a herd of horses comming running in panic down hill....it was not smoke it was sand wirvled up by the running horses....?
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 182 of 194 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 LastLast