Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

In last night dream I inherented an appartament from an old lady...the person who come to me to give me the keys...he went with me up to the appartament...it was on the 5th floor...we took the elevator...the elevator was a bit broken but did function...it was a beautiful home with beautiful furnitures and also a piano...but no livingroom table??

In this episode an old co-worker visited me...I saw her putting something into my bag....I was afraid she will accuse me to have stolen that from her...so I found a little hand bag it was pink...I went at once to her and gave it to her back...she did not say a word...not eighder me....when I left her.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Yes, we are unconscious in a large part. But we are also unaware of the mental influence on us - all the time - from the invisible sources.
    That may be the case but it does not mean it is bad all through...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    That may be the case but it does not mean it is bad all through...
    Of course. And it also shouldn't mean it's good for us after all. IMO we have 2 choices:
    - either to ignore the invisible influences
    - or to find a way to recognize them, become aware of them etc.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Of course. And it also shouldn't mean it's good for us after all. IMO we have 2 choices:
    - either to ignore the invisible influences
    - or to find a way to recognize them, become aware of them etc.
    And then what??...Even if we recognize them and become aware of them...if they are not humans...I am sure they are so much more advanced and stronger then us...for me it is enough that know they exists...and of course hope that they are for our good in the end...Maybe they are for our development and evolution.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

and of course hope that they are for our good in the end...Maybe they are for our development and evolution.
    Or maybe they are just pushing their own agenda on you, it's like you have a choice. What if a entity told you in order of you to become a super being in the future, you must go through a 1000 years of misery or become below average being but have instead a 1000 years of a happy life, what will you choose, of course freewill is an illusion by some, so they are gonna just push your buttons like in a video game. Sooner or later you are gonna realize this physical world is a prison of the mind, actually Robert Monroe and others reached similar conclusion.

There are techniques and tools which help in getting sleep, if you need them.
    Now you got me all curious, what those 'techniques and tools' can be?
    Nowadays I don't get sleepy at all, having insomnia and also DSPS(Delayed sleep phase disorder) doesn't help either, sometimes when I woke up in middle of sleep I can't return to sleeping for a hour or two. Most days now I'm sleeping between 4 and 6 hours. Some days when having low sleep for days I'm getting those 'sleepy spells' that I need to lay down and sleep in the middle of the day or I'm gonna fall asleep while standing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh@dow View Post
    Now you got me all curious, what those 'techniques and tools' can be?
    Nowadays I don't get sleepy at all, having insomnia and also DSPS(Delayed sleep phase disorder) doesn't help either, sometimes when I woke up in middle of sleep I can't return to sleeping for a hour or two. Most days now I'm sleeping between 4 and 6 hours. Some days when having low sleep for days I'm getting those 'sleepy spells' that I need to lay down and sleep in the middle of the day or I'm gonna fall asleep while standing.
    Could you more precisely describe your experiences?

Lots of people experience the same "issues" recently. And I'm afraid that this is not a coincidence. This is deliberate.

There is indeed, as you wrote, AN AGENDA on the Earth - to "awaken" the people. This is done by some of the entities that I mention. Of course it is a bit twisted, as these entities are somewhat tricky and treat the "awaken" word not just as a metaphore, but also literally. Anyway, observe your body, in particular the top of the back and especially around your neck - on the back side of it, where are smaller entry-points (call them "chakras" if you want), and check what is happening in these areas. Also verify whether and why you feel "awaken", i.e. why your physical body and physical energy have "switched" to the non-sleeping state.

Recently I am being awaken by the entities in the night as well. I learnt how to deal with that in some ways. My work is in progress, but recently I go to sleep very early, let's say 9 p.m. (before was 10 p.m., and before that even later, but I gradually went to 9 p.m. as the optimal hour for sleeping - this allows me to keep energy high during a day, despite having off 1, 2 or 3+ hours of non-sleeping in the night). I was learning and verifying several techniques, some standard, some modified by myself, adjusted to my needs. Have you tried anything so far, anyway?

My idea is that this is the beginning of something totally NEW happening on the Earth. Some people are chosen for this agenda - silently. In my case it started several years ago, but I became aware of the whole thing when I experienced the entity attack which I described on this forum in the late 2020.

When people hear that someone has been "chosen by nonphysical entities", they typically think that such people are special. For instance, those who channel entities. But I'd rather think of such people as experimental rats - scientists choose some rats for their experiments, but rats not necessery want to be chosen by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh@dow View Post
    Or maybe they are just pushing their own agenda on you, it's like you have a choice. What if a entity told you in order of you to become a super being in the future, you must go through a 1000 years of misery or become below average being but have instead a 1000 years of a happy life, what will you choose, of course freewill is an illusion by some, so they are gonna just push your buttons like in a video game. Sooner or later you are gonna realize this physical world is a prison of the mind, actually Robert Monroe and others reached similar conclusion.
    IMO this is exactly what is happenning on this planet, anyway.

And then what??...Even if we recognize them and become aware of them...if they are not humans...I am sure they are so much more advanced and stronger then us...for me it is enough that know they exists...and of course hope that they are for our good in the end...Maybe they are for our development and evolution.
    You have a choice. You may stay as you are now, i.e. ignoring what is going on beyond your physical senses, be the subject of the hidden influences, etc. If these influences have had played with you, you would think probably "oh, this was just me, my subconsciousness or something,what just came to me!", and never get back to this.

Or, to realize that you are in the matrix. After all, everything what you experience is in the end what takes place within your own mind.

Then the real adventure of the new whole reality begins. Most people won't react to such an influence and ignore it. But this is also opporunity to learn how the mind works - this is how I see such influences.
    Last edited by Antares; 25th January 2024 at 07:02 PM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Then the real adventure of the new whole reality begins.

And what is that??

I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was on a big boat...the sea was crazy...we ended up in a tornado and spinned around and like a miracle we went out of the tornado in one piece....when I looked backwards I see a huge wave chasing us...the boat was miraculasly fast and we did just be infront of the wave withouot hitting us...when I look forward I see a huge wave building up and I said....do this wave hit us...but it did go to the left and we again did be safe....huh...it was so intence so I had to awake me from the dream....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was reading a cook-book...when I turned the page I saw text....Alter-Ego...Here I started to laugh so hard that I awoke myself....haha..
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 186 of 194 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 LastLast