Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Last night in my dream I was visiting an old jewelery store....the dust was thick and you could see no-one have bean there for a long time....I did see that the prices had lowered so I could afford to buy several item´s....I did find a neackless in very lång string....in white gold...and the neackless was a triangel form and the tip was pointing down...it was made of bone ore a tooth of a whale ore something likekely...with nice diamonds and perls...very beautiful and the string was long, the triangel form did ended on my heart chakra...then I did find another neackless, in leather stings ...short one to have on your throat....over the throat chakra...I did see how beautiful it was on me....and rare too....I did find ring´s to all my fingers...I did see many of 14 carat but did not fansy them at all...I did want 18 carat at least....
    This place in me is deffenetely not bean visited by me on a very long time
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I did laugh a lot...Have difficult to say if it was male of female or androgyn...it does not matter but I did have a very happy night...haha ....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In my dream last night I was seeing a pool or akvarium...they did put all kind of water animals into it...I did see a orange white fish...and a pale purple snake like fish who at once tried to eat the orange white fish but was not able to do so, the snake like fish was all over the place and trying to eat the other animals, but did not manage to do so, even I did see it did not manage to harm the other animals my fear level was high...and I did splash water on it to disturbe it from trying to eat the others....I was thinking what I shall give them for food, so they do not eat each others....but all my time did go to monitor the snake like fish and trying to keep it from eating others....
    so what is this dream trying to tell me...that I do not accept the conditions of life??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was able for first time I think to really understand those part´s what I am not familar with yet...is very alien to me....Last night in the dream I asked who that 1.50 cm tall peasant is...and I did learn to know it also was me....it was so alien that I really did not feel it was any part of me....and it is funny how I did see it as a short peasant??....what kind of preconseptions do I have about peasant´s?? that I can´t feel I could be one?? So arrogant of me....
    or do I feel to much as a town person that country side is not for me?? or what kind of aliantment is in my feeling about this caracter?? No clue this far....have to do some thinking and feeling....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was sitting on a sofa with a little baby, she was sitting on my right side...my uncle P did come in and sat down on a rocking chair....he did bring with him a tick, he had it on his finger and showing us it...and suddenly he did threw it towards us, and it landed on the sofa infront of the baby...I was totally paralysed and I had something in my hand...maby a pen or likely, I started to brush the tick away from the baby and suddenly a fly did company the tick and I said...from where did you come..and now the fly was so near the tick so when I bruched it did hit the fly too and I killed them....so I said...look now what you made me do..why did you not go out with the tick when you was not afraid of it...why did you made me kill it...and now both....you have made me to be a murderer......
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I had a very hard dream, it is so strange so I do not know how to tell about it....but I try....My son was nailed with bolt´s from his sholders and I was supposed to hold him in place until he die....I had no clue why we did this or them who had decided that it must be done this way...so I from beginning did listen and do as I was told to do...I could see blood coming from where the bolt´s was nailed in...but for a second I did drop my focus and some-one had drawn the bolt´s away and they where huge....several meters long...I was astoniched...but I did look around me and did not see anybody, so I told my son...that now we run...and he was like asking me if we could do that.....Yes I said we can.....I will not let you die, not this way...we run and it was like a labyrint...we met other´s too who seamed to be on the run...at last we found our way out and I met a women who did show me a blue toy car... and she was little bit in shame, because it was my grand-childrens toy...I said...they are so big now they do not play with that kind of toy´s so it is okay for you to have it....and we got out from that horror cellar of terror.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Hi, Ia. Been a while.

Knowing how psychic you are and that it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility; it is something of a coincidence your dream and my thoughts having something in common.

Yesterday I wrote a long email to my brother (a devout Christian) concerning the "Son of God". I was addressing two questions. One, is Jesus the son of god? And, two, Is Jesus your personal savior?

That I would be thinking along those lines, to anyone who knows me, is absurd, but I won't bother you with the back-story.

My mundane answer, speaking to a Christian, would be 'no' on both counts. However, very conditionally speaking, I can answer 'yes' to both questions but then I have to explain a bit about Kaballah and that was the nature of the email.

It's hard to explain, but your dream is an analogy of my letter vis a vis the crucified Son, the escape and a toy that is no longer relevant.

Yes, it would take too many words to explain but I think you get it.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Hi, Ia. Been a while.

Knowing how psychic you are and that it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility; it is something of a coincidence your dream and my thoughts having something in common.

Yesterday I wrote a long email to my brother (a devout Christian) concerning the "Son of God". I was addressing two questions. One, is Jesus the son of god? And, two, Is Jesus your personal savior?

That I would be thinking along those lines, to anyone who knows me, is absurd, but I won't bother you with the back-story.

My mundane answer, speaking to a Christian, would be 'no' on both counts. However, very conditionally speaking, I can answer 'yes' to both questions but then I have to explain a bit about Kaballah and that was the nature of the email.

It's hard to explain, but your dream is an analogy of my letter vis a vis the crucified Son, the escape and a toy that is no longer relevant.

Yes, it would take too many words to explain but I think you get it.
    Richard, no matter how many word´s it will take for you to tell the whole story, so please I insist you to do so, you have told me you love to write so please, whole story and nothing but the whole story.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Richard, no matter how many word´s it will take for you to tell the whole story, so please I insist you to do so, you have told me you love to write so please, whole story and nothing but the whole story.

Love
    ia
    Ia, this is rather personal but not so much as to embarrass. It is the letter to my brother to which I referred. Perhaps I'll tie the symbolism to your dream a little more coherently if you request.

On observation #1: that I am a Christian under SOME definition.

The article refers to philosophies/ideologies of Christians. It does not pose what I would expect from a worth-while Christian, the queries 1) is Jesus the Son of God?, and 2) do you accept Jesus as your personal savior? I guess these are 'givens' to the likely readership of the article.

So I can find myself in a mix of many philosophical/ecclesiastical permutations of the Person and Gospel of Christ; the theological arguments embrace virtually any personal philosophy one may ascribe to. But how can I be a Christian without first passing those two tests - Son and Savior?

Mundanely, I could not answer either question except 'nay'. Never, since I was a young adult, could I reconcile a God For The Few, chosen. God is not a privilege, for he shines or rains on the good and the wicked without prejudice.

So, is Jesus the Son of God? Yes and no. To equate the Son to any representation of a material son, a child and progeny of our procreation, is a massive mistake. The notion of the son of god dates back to antiquity - to no later than the Phoenicians - for even in that nigh prehistoric time, there was represented the Son of God in stories that have survived through the ages. He was persecuted, desecrated and crucified (martyred) in the same story-line as Jesus. My point being, this story is nothing new. Jesus, the son of god, is not singular but plural.

So yes, I can testify that Jesus is the Son of God. But I have to question any theology that represents itself as the ONE AND ONLY WAY! - that being in the person of Jesus. This is probably where I break from Christianity in order that I might embrace all of human-kind. Christians, on the whole, are a proud lot in feeling that redemption is their’s alone.

I often wonder what Leigh thinks of me. That I am apostate is a given. But, if there is a battle-line, where is it? She is a communalist where I am a soloist. The church is a congregation whereas the monks are solo - seeking in private, supposedly for the benefit of all. In that sense, I would count myself a monk.

“But you can’t know God except in his workings within a group - his miracles that transform relationships - that bind us together”. That is what I hear from the genre of Leigh. Such a philosophy subsumes the personal in favor of the collective. The church is a collective, but the soul is eternally personal. Does the soul survive death? Yes, but only insofar as it recognizes its ultimate destination which is to join, indifferentially with the essence of God - the drop in the ocean, as has been said.

It disturbs me when I think that the Christian has some idea of retaining the notion/illusion of self in the hereafter. To think so severely limits the ultimate ascension of the soul. There are no individuals in the sight of god - we are but one. It is said, god respects no person.

So we come to question #2; is Jesus your personal savior?

I think you know I studied the Kabbalah (whatever the spelling) for quite a few years. It is the core of the ancient religion of the Israelites. It is esoteric even to the Rabbis and keepers of the faith of Judaism. It was those years of study that ‘brought it all together’ for me.

Central to the Kabbalah is the glyph of the Otz Chaim, or Tree of Life. Two profound realizations stemming from the study of the ‘Tree’ changed my perspective fundamentally. For one, we see that the Maker of the Universe consists of a Trinity of forces that are unknowable and, to our material minds, unfathomable. The reason is simple, these forces are subjective even unto themselves and cannot be objectified in any way at all. Sure we have symbols to represent them; the point in a circle which has no center (Kether), the hermaphroditic Son (Chokma), and the dark and sterile Mother, or Spirit (Binah). We can draw a line below these three which indicates we cannot go there. ‘We’ being a product of Creation - rather like the brain observing the mind - an inescapable conundrum. The Universe, for whatever we can perceive of it, cannot fathom the unfathomable source. We simply draw a line there for there is infinitely much to explore in the realm of the Created.

I have to check myself because I realize I could write a dense and lengthy book about my research into Kabbalah (may put that on my bucket list), but here I need to cut to the chase.

There is another Son of God represented in the realm of the Created and this is the Son of God (Jesus) of which we speak. And by His placement on the Tree it is obvious that He is the gate to the evermore ineffable regions we may, with a little license, refer to as the Kingdom.

So yes, my sights are on this ‘Son’ (Tiphareth), the gate to the Kingdom. But no, I cannot equate this ‘Son’ to anything that might be a personal savior. I do not, in fact, require a personal savior. What shall I be saved from? Myself? That is rather up to me, isn’t it?

[I hope you don’t mind that I pass these thoughts along to you. You must not be offended by them as you are more sacred to me than all philosophical mumbo-jumbo combined].

In the love of Creation and brothers,

Dick
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Ia, this is rather personal but not so much as to embarrass. It is the letter to my brother to which I referred. Perhaps I'll tie the symbolism to your dream a little more coherently if you request.

On observation #1: that I am a Christian under SOME definition.

The article refers to philosophies/ideologies of Christians. It does not pose what I would expect from a worth-while Christian, the queries 1) is Jesus the Son of God?, and 2) do you accept Jesus as your personal savior? I guess these are 'givens' to the likely readership of the article.

So I can find myself in a mix of many philosophical/ecclesiastical permutations of the Person and Gospel of Christ; the theological arguments embrace virtually any personal philosophy one may ascribe to. But how can I be a Christian without first passing those two tests - Son and Savior?

Mundanely, I could not answer either question except 'nay'. Never, since I was a young adult, could I reconcile a God For The Few, chosen. God is not a privilege, for he shines or rains on the good and the wicked without prejudice.

So, is Jesus the Son of God? Yes and no. To equate the Son to any representation of a material son, a child and progeny of our procreation, is a massive mistake. The notion of the son of god dates back to antiquity - to no later than the Phoenicians - for even in that nigh prehistoric time, there was represented the Son of God in stories that have survived through the ages. He was persecuted, desecrated and crucified (martyred) in the same story-line as Jesus. My point being, this story is nothing new. Jesus, the son of god, is not singular but plural.

So yes, I can testify that Jesus is the Son of God. But I have to question any theology that represents itself as the ONE AND ONLY WAY! - that being in the person of Jesus. This is probably where I break from Christianity in order that I might embrace all of human-kind. Christians, on the whole, are a proud lot in feeling that redemption is their’s alone.

I often wonder what Leigh thinks of me. That I am apostate is a given. But, if there is a battle-line, where is it? She is a communalist where I am a soloist. The church is a congregation whereas the monks are solo - seeking in private, supposedly for the benefit of all. In that sense, I would count myself a monk.

“But you can’t know God except in his workings within a group - his miracles that transform relationships - that bind us together”. That is what I hear from the genre of Leigh. Such a philosophy subsumes the personal in favor of the collective. The church is a collective, but the soul is eternally personal. Does the soul survive death? Yes, but only insofar as it recognizes its ultimate destination which is to join, indifferentially with the essence of God - the drop in the ocean, as has been said.

It disturbs me when I think that the Christian has some idea of retaining the notion/illusion of self in the hereafter. To think so severely limits the ultimate ascension of the soul. There are no individuals in the sight of god - we are but one. It is said, god respects no person.

So we come to question #2; is Jesus your personal savior?

I think you know I studied the Kabbalah (whatever the spelling) for quite a few years. It is the core of the ancient religion of the Israelites. It is esoteric even to the Rabbis and keepers of the faith of Judaism. It was those years of study that ‘brought it all together’ for me.

Central to the Kabbalah is the glyph of the Otz Chaim, or Tree of Life. Two profound realizations stemming from the study of the ‘Tree’ changed my perspective fundamentally. For one, we see that the Maker of the Universe consists of a Trinity of forces that are unknowable and, to our material minds, unfathomable. The reason is simple, these forces are subjective even unto themselves and cannot be objectified in any way at all. Sure we have symbols to represent them; the point in a circle which has no center (Kether), the hermaphroditic Son (Chokma), and the dark and sterile Mother, or Spirit (Binah). We can draw a line below these three which indicates we cannot go there. ‘We’ being a product of Creation - rather like the brain observing the mind - an inescapable conundrum. The Universe, for whatever we can perceive of it, cannot fathom the unfathomable source. We simply draw a line there for there is infinitely much to explore in the realm of the Created.

I have to check myself because I realize I could write a dense and lengthy book about my research into Kabbalah (may put that on my bucket list), but here I need to cut to the chase.

There is another Son of God represented in the realm of the Created and this is the Son of God (Jesus) of which we speak. And by His placement on the Tree it is obvious that He is the gate to the evermore ineffable regions we may, with a little license, refer to as the Kingdom.

So yes, my sights are on this ‘Son’ (Tiphareth), the gate to the Kingdom. But no, I cannot equate this ‘Son’ to anything that might be a personal savior. I do not, in fact, require a personal savior. What shall I be saved from? Myself? That is rather up to me, isn’t it?

[I hope you don’t mind that I pass these thoughts along to you. You must not be offended by them as you are more sacred to me than all philosophical mumbo-jumbo combined].

In the love of Creation and brothers,

Dick
    Thank you Richard,
    I do understand your way to think and the Kabbalah and the Son and the savior.
    That you can see the Son but the savior thing is different than an Christian way to look at it....yes I am of same thought as you are...Jesus did only tell us that he is the way to understand that we all are as he is....and are able to do miracles as he do...that it is possible for each and everyone to be able to have this personal realtionship to Father as he has...but the way as he referes too is what is to be done to make it...and here come´s the Kabbalah in and telling more that it is not possible to make nore images or understandable in a human maner...that it is only through symbolism the "higher" realms are given a picture what it is....and no word´s can express it...it has to be felt...therefore a personal experience.....Religions in a right way is a good start, then you have to go through the religions roof into the infinity so to speak.
    Yes I think I understand your way to look at it...and I think we do have the same thought more or less about it.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 45 of 184 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 LastLast