Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Last night I had so strange Dream....I was looking at a figuretion sort of, but alive, I looked like it was made of Cream colored alabaster or vax.it looked at me with cuorious eyes..I couldn´t read it and it did make me unconfortable and almost afraid, so I decided to escape (as usual) and all turned to be colorefull ball´s to calm me down...I was so disaponted in myself and I still see how it is covered up to help me calm down and dare to go closer things what scares me still....what is hopful, that I feel the support now ....and that is good.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Cool dream! I wanted to add that if you prefer to deal with the things that frighten you in your dreams, you may want to tell yourself (it'll br better if it will be in front of the mirror) that you prefer to deal with the things that scare you in your dreams P.S- I'm sure that if it's important you'll deal with your fear- you will have this dream, or a similiar one (with another object that will startle you) again.
    Love!
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Thank you dear Dontco, I am sure I will be trained until I am fearless

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Just Before awaken from the sleep I saw a vision of a neglected dog, it had dirt or poo on his all 4 paws and the fur was Dirty and it did look like the who did hold the Leach did like drag the dog and it had difficult to walk?? It was a very big black dog with long fur.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I Dream that I was on a bus with my mother, she had an very stylish beret on her, I noticed that if you had it in one way it did become transparant, so I did trixter with it and notice how it changed appearance, and I found in a way how it looked so stunnig on her...we passed by one who was living on the street, it was me, I said to mother, did you see, it was me, and she asked if I was dressed in red, yes I said surprised, yes I was dressed in red from head to feet??...I tried to understand what it meant, if it was good or bad, but I let it go after a short time, when I did not understand the meaning....and I was back to look at my mothers beret how it changed appearance and it was so fasinating that I forgot to be focused.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was sitting in a Wheel-chair, I had a lot of tubes for many organs, like lungs, urine etc...I had an assistant, a Young girl, I asked if she was ready to learn how to chainge the tubes, and she said yes. I called for the female doctor and she did pinch one tube with an peang and ...ooops...she said....what happened I asked, she did only look at the tube and it was damaged with an hole on it...OMG! I said....what tube is it...the urine she said...oh no...that will hurt a lot to change, I said....I did awake me Before I Went into more panic.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was in school, one school mate asked me if I will continue my studies next semester, I did now remember that I had not asked if I did past the test and therefore continue my studies. I Went to the dining room of the school, they had waxed the floor it was slippery, so I had to go carefully not to slip, I saw a women and asked if she was the one who could tell me if I will continue my studies, yes she said, and we entered her office. She gave me sheets of miniatyr fasion clothes, I looked at them and asked if I should understand the meaning of them, she did not answere me, I asked if I am going to be contining my studies, and she said you have to wait until autum to know. I said that is not fair, I have to know now, but she did only turn her back to me, and a man did enter the office, I asked him if he did know. No he said, so I asked is there any vocation trade school for me to aply to, he said a name of a school I now do not remember....but here I awoke
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dreams I did meet people from my past, one ex bf did try to touch my privat parts and I did say repetedly, I do not want, I do not like you doing this, I was in panic when he did not listen.

In this seequenze my sister did tell me that she has invited my teen bf to join us, I asked her why she does this, why she did not tell me Before me coming that she has invited him, she started to run away from me, and me running after her trying to confront her so she would understand how she has deceived me and never respect me, I asked her if she remembers when I got the text message that he has passed away, and if she remembers what I said....that I would not be surprised if he one day will show up, and not remember the lie he has put me through of his Death, I asked my sister, do you not rememer this, how could you do this to me...but she just run away and did not dare to talk it through with me and tell me how she was thinking....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream the skin on my hands palms did come off, very thin like when you are sun burned. I was with a women and when I looked at her face the same has happened to her face, the skin come off in flakes.....??

In this seequenze I was working at a hospital, and all was in chaos, I tried to understand from what end I will start to work, to put all in order, the co-worker a women did say, she never thougt me to be able to work at a hospital, I felt she did feel me to be too good for this work, or likeley, and that did surprise me, I have Always worked with Charity in some extent.
    There was a test too, I am very fond of jewelery, and there was so nice jewelery but off course I can´t take others things, so it was not at all difficult to put them back where they belonged.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was visiting with my mother the house we lived in Finland, she did leave coffee for others to have when visiting the house. After some time I was visiting the house with my sister and her husband, and she did hold the coffee tin in her hand and when she opened the tin I did remember that mother and I did visit earlier and that mother did leave the coffee for others to make and drink. My sister started to put fire in to the stove, I rememberd what father did tell me that if the smoke is coming inside then the shimny is jamed and can explode, so in that case we must run outside, but it did go well.

In reality that house is no more, so if this is time traveling to go back to the time the house did exist in reality, well in that case or is it different in Dreams?? and can not call time traveling??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 58 of 184 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 LastLast