Thread: Vibration stage a little too early?

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Vibration stage a little too early?

Well, it seems I'm now hitting the vibration stage at the drop of a hat, well not exactly, but close.

My routine includes meditation for roughly 30 minutes. I follow on with some energy work and then relax into a trance state; however, before I get relaxed enough to sense the body asleep/mind awake stage, the vibrations have usually already begun.

So, I've been sort of shifting my focus off of them and shooing them off until I'm more relaxed. I'm not sure this is wise as the MAP book says to roll with it when the vibrations start. More, I'm concerned that my shooing may be setting up a pattern that isn't helpful, as in, sometimes the vibrations don't work back up once I hit the body asleep/mind awake stage. Does that make sense?

As always, all insight is welcome.
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Re: Vibration stage a little too early?

When I started inducing conscious projection, the vibes started just as I was ready, and I would start the exit while they were full-on. Then they started earlier and earlier in the trance, so I shifted focus from them to other things, such as noises and pictures. As time went by, the vibes stopped coming at all, and then the noises started happening earlier and earlier, so that I couldn't use those as cues. Now the only cues I use are either etheric vision or hypnagogics; but of course the hypnagogics don't always mean I'm ready, but that I'm 'almost' there. So you see, you'll have to adapt as your experiences change- and they will change as you get more experience.

ps. 30 minutes of meditation prior to your practice may be taking you all the way there, unless I'm understanding something different.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Ahhhhhhh, I get it. Thanks again CFTraveler,

This makes sense. I've got a lot of exit noise going now, everything from blips and beeps to screams and what sounds like a helicopter about to land on my head. The sounds are only a distraction when something similar to a gun going off sort of startles me, otherwise I'm taking it all as a sign of moving closer to an exit and welcome it all.

I can now sense my astral body loosening as well. I sort of slowly rotate sideways and gently back and forth, and I've given thought to the rolling out technique, but I'm still focusing on rope.

In any case, your faithful help and smarts are reassuring.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Thanks. BTW, I personally try to match symptoms to exit- so I would try the rolling out tech when you have rolling, or swinging, or something that matches.
    I love rope and use it when I have visuals, or when I have vibes, but not when I'm having movement sensations already.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.