Hi everyone

I thought that it would be a good idea [With the permission of this board owner of course] to have a thread here for those of us that are doing Roberts 90 day guide book.

Personally I started the book 5 years ago but didn't have the self discipline or belief to keep going with it.

I attended one of Roberts workshops in June 2011 in Melbourne which inspired me to restart the program.

To be honest I haven't followed the instructions to the letter in that I don't spend enough time on the various drills that are recommended, but despite this I have had some success.
I have probably done 40 days rather than 21 as it's best to re do it than jump ahead too quickly,but i only spend about 10 minutes a day on it. some days I don't do it at all.

I have been doing various forms of personal/spiritual development for almost 30 years so this may have helped prepare me too but everyone is so different ,so don't take my example as a guide to yourself.
I also use EFT {Emotional Freedom Techniques}

I am up to day 21 and in the last few weeks I have had the vibrating feeling twice!!
At first I felt like it was the whole room doing it,it was so weird as it happened as I woke up.
Aside from that I have had the falling feeling a few times.

So this doesn't sound like much I know but to me it's a big deal as it's progress for me and new territory for me and has encouraged me to keep moving forward.

Thanks Robert for writing this easy to follow book. A groundbreaking idea.

I would love to hear from others in this thread as to their experience using this book.