Thread: Concerned about MAP schedual

Blog Entries

Concerned about MAP schedual

Hello,
    so I have a problem here that I dont know how to deal with. Its really hard for me to find the time to practise MAP every day. Some things I do every day, like the daily affirmations. But i cant follow the schedual each day. That means that I'm way behind schedual and that i take breaks of 2 - 3 days in a row in practising MAP. I wonder how this affects my chances of "getting there" in the end, and also, will I lose my skills? Like if I dont practise energy work each day, will it be less effective? The problem is that I work alot right now and that i have some travel time to my home from work etc. etc. Some of you surelly know the drill. Anyway, i really want this. To practise MAP and to find out whats behind the veil so to speak. Thanks ahead for your answers.

Blog Entries

Re: Concerned about MAP schedual

One of the things about MAP is that it builds on previous things- for example, you always do relaxation exercises, you always do some sort of mental relaxation exercises, and so on- what changes daily is examples of the same category of practices that you do. So if you don't have time to do half hour of daily exercises, you can break it down so that you keep going where you left off- for example, when I started I was working two part time jobs and a household- so I would do some practices in the morning (the actual routine) and energy work in the afternoons, which doesn't take that long if taken out of the routine and done another time, such as when you're waiting in a sitting room or even in front of the TV.
    And I would then do the complete routine (as indicated) in the weekends, complete with BWGen- on the weekends, when I had more time.
    If you can't practice for entire weeks though, I recommend that you put it aside and start it over (or from the time you started putting the routine together) though- because you want to have the sequence 'ingrained' so that you naturally evolve the routine that works best for you from the basics.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.