Thread: Please Help

Please Help

A few things have occurred since mypost in the introductions forum. It is along story. I will post and let themoderators decide if it should be moved to another forum.
    Fist I have to say that in thebeginning I was not looking to AP but itsorta flung me into the AP mix on its own. My wife was always very interested in the concept of OOBE and used totell me all the time that She felt I had a high frequency, and that I would begood at it. I always just kinda laughedit off and went on my way. Then in June theincident that I wrote about in my intro post happened. Iread all I could get my hands on regarding Astral Travel and I tried Hemi-Syncrecordings (with great results), until I came across Astral Dynamics. There were a lot of thing that were happeningwith me that later I read in the book that Blew me away.
    Shortly after my first experience Istarted reading the AD book and began working at learning the NEW system. After a couple of nights of energy work mybody started having energy surges all the time without me giving any awarenessto the area. I had mentioned before thatthe sensation was comparable to touching a 9V battery to the tongue, but allover my body. It would start at my solarplexus and move up and down my arms and legs, then it would travel up my spineand around my crown chakra. At firstthis was distracting and I was getting worried that I had no control over it. Every day it seemed to be getting moreintense and enjoyable. It began causingmy Chakras to activate and begin spinning and I could not stop it. When Imeditated I began seeing purple and white light swirling behind my eyelids andI began seeing bright light flashes like a camera going off (which I read laterin the AD book). My wife said when I wassleeping she could feel the energy coming off of me in waves. Then on August 19 I went to bed listening toa Hemi-Sync CD and went to sleep after it was finished. At 1:30am I woke up and began listening tothe CD again. It was VERY intense and Ibegan to feel vertigo like I was in a free fall, I tried to initiate an exittechnique but I couldn’t, so I took off the head phones and rolled over onto myside. About 45 seconds later I saw aball of white light through my eyelids so I reached out for it and beganvibrating intensely. After vibrating till the vertigo feeling came back I satup but being on my side I landed on my wife’s legs I looked up to apologize tohe but she hadn’t moved and I realized I was out of my body. I quickly moved through the door and into thekitchen when I began experiencing reality fluctuations and ended up back in mybody. So I couldn’t get back that night due to the overwhelming excitement I wasexperiencing. So Many other thing werehappening along that time
    The next night I was trying again and ended uplaying on the same side as before I woke up face down on the mattress so I rolled back over (a little frustrated)and I sat up to realize there was no room between my wife’s pillows and my ownfor me to be face down on the mattress. I must have been partially out. A little while after that night, all theenergy sensations have stopped and I am not sure what I have done wrong. About the time it stopped I met a qigonghealer and I learned to make a chi ball and I practiced it a few times but eventhat has become hard to do.

Blog Entries

Re: Please HELP?

Hi Squatch.
    I read your post with great interest- all your descriptions are pretty much standard for a person that is beginning to have conscious OBE experiences, but I'm not sure what you mean with "Please Help"? I may be missing something but I'm not sure what the problem is?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Re: Please Help

Quote Originally Posted by Squatch71
    A little while after that night, all theenergy sensations have stopped and I am not sure what I have done wrong. About the time it stopped I met a qigonghealer and I learned to make a chi ball and I practiced it a few times but eventhat has become hard to do.
    Often energy sensations settle down of their own accord with practice. That doesn't mean it's all over.

If the qigonghealer didn't work on you, I'd say the association is coincidental. If he/she did, they may have grounded you, which, again, doesn't mean your abilities are gone but that maybe they were developing too quickly for your mental and emotional well being and the healer was looking out for your best interests.

How many OBEs did you end up having and remembering? If it was only a few, then you seem to be following one pattern that seems fairly typical. Are you practising at night or using the much more effective wake-back-to-bed method?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Re: Please HELP?

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Hi Squatch.
    I read your post with great interest- all your descriptions are pretty much standard for a person that is beginning to have conscious OBE experiences, but I'm not sure what you mean with "Please Help"? I may be missing something but I'm not sure what the problem is?
    I guess there is no problem. It just that since this all started it's been all fireworks and mardi gras and when it stopped (sort of abruptly) i felt i had done something wrong.

Re: Please Help

Beekeeper. I appreciate the answer. The healer wasnt working on me but trying to show me other means of raising qi energy. Also how to store qi in the solar plexus area.
    As for my OBEs, i have had 5 that were remembered at least a little, one that I will never forget, And one that was later realized to be an OBE using my dream journal for shadow memory recall. I have had the best results when i wake after a few hrs of sleep and try, but a couple have been when i first lay down. I can get to the exit sensations while listening to state altering audio like hemi-sync but i have never left my body consciously that way. Only after i take off the headphones for some reason.