Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Astral Projection Dream?

Blog Entries
    Cool experience. I have to say that I haven't had many 'undersea' adventures. (Only one or two and a hypnagogic the other day). Good stuff. Were you tired at the end? I find that when I have multiple projections I tend to want to sleep a lot more, if I can.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Ruh_Roh_Rastro_Traveler Guest
    Not tired. Just disappointed that it didn't last longer.

After reading most of Buhlman's book, and beginning Monroe's "Ultimate Journeys," I resolved to request help with my OBE. If there are resources willing to help, why not?

Woke up at 4:30 AM and did a little e-mail. Then, I went to bed and got my body to sleep. Unfortunately, after an hour and a half or so, I was no further along and I was just uncomfortable. I rolled onto my side and the vibrations started within minutes.

My requests for a guide were prior to the projection attempt, not when I got out. Once I was out, I requested to go to a friend's house. I've never met him in person and we wanted to see if I could find something verifiable. I quickly found myself in a bedroom but I also noticed there was something on my back. I kept trying to pull it off and it resisted. It seemed unlikely that any type of guide would choose this way to help me. So, after several minutes of struggling, I thought of my body and was quickly back. The attempts to find something verifiable with my friend were forgotten when I was distracted by this thing.

I quickly started the vibrations again and got out. This time I was in a building I did not recognize, walking the hallways. A small, creepy boy was following (think Damien from the Omen). He would not stop following me. I finally picked him up and demanded to know who he was. No response. I thought of my body and returned.

I'm guessing neither of these episodes reflect the presence of a guide. Am I right or wrong?

Blog Entries
    I don't think a guide- however, your account reminds me of one of Monroe's accounts in Journeys out of the Body. Did you read that one?

I think I read it many years ago (when it first came out). Don't remember anything about it, though. Do you remember what he had to say about it?

Blog Entries
    He was having the problem that every time he got out (for a week or so, I think) these childish-looking things would climb on his back, and when he tried to take them off, they would stretch (like silly putty) and the only way he could get rid of them was to go back to his body. At some point he figured out how to get rid of them, and if I remember correctly it was to stop moving. Once he stopped moving they let go. Then he learned to avoid the areas in which they inhabited, and later on he had a problem with a 'grown up version' of those entities, and he found out he was feeling his own body (bilocating in a way, I suppose.) He realized he was creating item #2 when he realized that the body he felt did everything he did, and when he looked at the hand it was his hand. When he stopped being afraid of that it went away.
    Not sure if this is helpful, but Monroe got around these problems.

Interesting. Thanks for the info. I never actually saw this thing--just the arms. Perhaps I am fighting myself.

Woke up at 5:00 and started doing the chakra stimulation exercise (the posts here are so positive about it). After a while, the vibrations started. I wanted to try to visit my friend for another verification attempt but decided I wanted to try my own neighborhood first. I willed myself to stay home and found myself in my bedroom. For the first time (that I can remember), I saw myself in bed. It was like looking through gauze but it seemed to be me. I flew outside and visited my next door neighbor's house. It looked fine too. By the time I was three houses down, the neighborhood had changed drastically. Then, I returned to my body.

I started stroking the energy and started the vibrations again. For some reason, I chose to imagine an extremely large instrument, almost like a hair pick--but with copper teeth, stroking through my body and moving the energy up and down (head to toe and back) I willed myself to my friend's house and found myself outside a brick ranch style house. It had 3 bedrooms and I was sure it wasn't his house. Checked it out a little, then popped back.

Got the vibrations going again and found myself in darkness. It felt like I was in a crawlspace under a building. I was not alone. Whatever it was that was in there made an aggressive move and a flash of light blossomed in my hand. Nervous, I popped back.

This pissed me off. I wasn't going to be intimidated again. Got the
    vibration going again and returned to the same place (surprised the heck out of me). It was there. I stood up straight and breathed in the power around me. I could feel the power coursing through my body. My arms hulked out and blue energy sizzled through the veins in my powerful new arms. I looked around and realized I was now alone. It seemed like an effective attempt. I popped back.

On the final event, I found myself on a city street. I went into an office building that had people in it. Figuring they could not see me, and having no interest in the building, I decided to fly out. A woman flew out with me. I looked at her and said, "Can you see me?" She said, "Sure. I'm a frequent traveller." I said, "Awesome! Can you give me some tips on getting around and staying out?" She said she would love to. Unfortunately, I then popped back.

Blog Entries
    Awesome post, RRRT. When you can come back without fear, that's when the cool stuff happens. Keep it going!

OK, in Buhlman's book, he acts as if it's so easy to go wherever you want once you're out. Just think of your destination, or the person you want to visit, and bingo, you're there.

I've been trying to "visit" a friend as a means of some sort of verification for quite some time. Even though we're 1100 miles apart, based on Buhlman's statements, it seemed like this wouldn't be a big deal. Obviously, for me, this is not the case. Sorry for referring to that book, it's the latest one I've read. I can't exactly recall what was said in Astral Dynamics because it has been a while (I seem to recall that he suggested it's a lot easier to go someplace you've been before).

Wednesday night, I was exhausted. I did the chakra stimulation technique until I fell asleep (I got to the 6th chakra). Thursday morning, I woke up at 5:00 and finished up the chakra stimulation. I then started the energy movement exercise. Felt like I was close to vibration, but no cigar. Rolled over on my side and the vibrations started pretty quickly. When I was out, I thought, "OK, I want to go to my friend in FLORIDA." (in case using just his first name wasn't working, I thought his full name and location although I figured that was stupid).

I found myself in a building. There was a guy walking by outside. When he saw me, he turned and began heading for the door I was looking out. This made me feel a little nervous. The door had blinds on it (that were open). He walked right through the door and the blinds. This was a physical event, he didn't float through like a ghost. As he came at me, I thought, "You aren't going to scare me." I was very calm and it seems like he dissolved (but at that point, my memory gets a bit hazy).

So, two questions:
    1. What's with all these aggressive beings? Some sort of personal issue?
    2. What's the magic to getting where you intend to go? This guy has been a friend for well over a year but we've never actually met. I think I'm "zeroed" in on him but does the absence of physical contact introduce a problem? Is it the fact that I've never been to his house?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast