Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Astral Projection Dream?

Blog Entries
    I've realized that it is not easy to go somewhere on pupose. I proved it to myself when I tried to go to my grandma's house and ended up lost in the middle of the ocean. About the only thing I can say is that I was surrounded by helper beings who saw me off and, when I didn't find her, asked me about it when I gave up and got back. So, maybe you could ask your guides to direct you (which is the hint I think I was given, which I didn't take.) Have you considered that the beings are some sort of protectors in the RTZ that people subconsciously project into their dwellings? Remember, you're (trying) to go to someone else's house, so if you're missing the shot, you may be trying to go into (the wrong)someone else's. Another possibility is that you are reaching this person's place and neither is recognizing each other, so he sees you as an attacker, and is actually defending himself. Do you know what he's supposed to look like? Just a few thoughts.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Ruh_Roh_Rastro_Traveler Guest
    This morning, I woke around 4:30. I did the chakra stimulation and then started raising energy. The vibrations began refreshingly quickly. I maintained my bull-headed attempt to visit my friend but found myself in a strange house. I read about Lucid Dreams turning into OBE's. In this case, I believe the OBE turned into a Lucid Dream. It was very vivid, I had more self awareness than a normal dream and I had some limited control, but it was far too wild and there were people I know in it, behaving strangely. Is it common for an OBE to convert to an LD?

Blog Entries
    Is it common for an OBE to convert to an LD?
    Very common. Any loss of energy can put the dreaming mind back on the driver's seat. Remember, when we sleep, the dreaming mind is usually in control, it's just how we're built.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Have you considered that the beings are some sort of protectors in the RTZ that people subconsciously project into their dwellings? Remember, you're (trying) to go to someone else's house, so if you're missing the shot, you may be trying to go into (the wrong)someone else's. Another possibility is that you are reaching this person's place and neither is recognizing each other, so he sees you as an attacker, and is actually defending himself. Do you know what he's supposed to look like? Just a few thoughts.
    That's funny. I asked him yesterday if he had psychic/astral body guards. He didn't think so.

Blog Entries
    He doesn't have to know it. That's why I said subconscious. If you walk around your house (or apartment) and feel safe, and think, this is my place, you're unconsciously putting wards in your space. Everyone does this even if not on purpose. Now, if you go around blessing things and placing them strategically in your house, then it's a conscious decision. Anyway, my point is that if you overshot the place, you could have gone to someone else's house, and met their guards/protectrs.

Interestingly, I shared this exchange with my friend. He then admitted that he often asks for protection from his guardian angels. I suggested he put me on the "guest list." Seems silly but maybe it will help.

From the above log, it's clear that I am so far unable to consciously kick off an OBE. All of my success has come through becoming alert as the vibrations are getting intense. Last night, I had an almost.

Woke up around 2:00 AM and decided to put some effort toward an OBE. I did the Monroe lock box, resonant tuning, and the affirmation. I then relaxed my body, sponged up energy, and then ran energy through my chakras, per the "Energy Work" book chapter on the primary energy centers. Then, rather than try to OBE, I just continued to relax, trying to lose all sense of my body (something I've never accomplished before). Around 4:30, I was still alert, but my body was deeply enough asleep that I almost felt like I was floating inside my body (as if my body were an empty shell and my "self" was hovering inside that shell without touching any sides.)

Without warning, I felt this sharp, aggressive tug on my chest, right about where the solar plexus is. This freaked me out a bit but I tried to remain calm. Since my wife was asleep next to me and the floorboards hadn't creaked to indicate the arrival of a kid, I kept my eyes closed and decided to see what would happen. After the initial shock, I calmed down quickly. I then experienced this bizarre sinking feeling, like the body that had been floating within me had settled back down to touching the surface of the shell. My physical body wasn't moving (it hadn't moved in hours) but there was a very real sensation of physical sinking. Disappointed that I may have finally gotten a helper and screwed it up, I decided to relax and keep trying.

Very soon, waves of vibrations began to roll through my body. These waves were different than the ones I was used to experiencing when going into an OBE after becoming alert from sleep. Those vibrations are slow and intense/coarse. These vibrations were faster, lighter, more "tingly;" almost like a seriously bad case of goose bumps, but more electric. They would roll up and down my body a few times, then stop. With some effort, I could get them started again, but to the same results. I tried sponging up energy. I tried breathing through my heart chakra. I tried willing myself into my son's room. I tried the rope. I tried imagining myself floating. All had some small level of success, but ultimately, nothing further happened.

It was a startling experience but, unfortunately, it didn't pan out. Bummer...

Blog Entries
    What you experienced were the type of exit sensations that are directly chakra-related.
    I felt this sharp, aggressive tug on my chest, right about where the solar plexus is.
    I get those on my heart chakra when using rope (In my case rope causes very strong effects, which is why I always say that if you start rope you can't stop unless you pass out or get out). The sinking sensation is a separation, so you did get out- but it seems to me that when the cool stuff happened you switched your focus on the symptoms themselves (trying to regulate the breathing and stabilizing the vibes) instead of focusing on exiting your body. About my only recommendation is, since you have already experienced 'shockingly shocking' exit sensations, when they come on concentrate in making your awareness leave your body by either doing rope (or something else) until you lose consciousness or find yourself floating. (The sinking was separation- if you would have ridden it down you would have found yourself going through the floor down. I've done it and it is very unpleasant, so I'm not sure if you aborted the exit (by returning your attention to your body, albeit unconsciously) as a reaction to the 'down' feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    What you experienced were the type of exit sensations that are directly chakra-related. ...(The sinking was separation- if you would have ridden it down you would have found yourself going through the floor down.
    Hmmm....thanks. So, this tug you feel, is it like someone grabbing at your chest with their fingers? That's how this felt.

With respect to the sinking, this felt more like a settling in than it did a departure. With my other experiences, I've sometimes dropped out instead of floating out. That had a sort of a elevator drop feel. This felt more like settling into foam. Does that make more sense?

As always, thanks very much for the feedback.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruh_Roh_Rastro_Traveler
    Hmmm....thanks. So, this tug you feel, is it like someone grabbing at your chest with their fingers? That's how this felt.
    I've felt like a post pushing down on my chest, like something grabbing at my chest, and the latest one like that was, if you can imagine, that as I pulled at the rope it pooled on my chest, became concrete, and pushed me down as I pushed myself up. It got to a point when it was physically exhausting (my astral arms were feeling tired, if you can believe that) until everything went POP! and I was launched upwards with the tension of a rubber band snapping.

With respect to the sinking, this felt more like a settling in than it did a departure. With my other experiences, I've sometimes dropped out instead of floating out. That had a sort of a elevator drop feel. This felt more like settling into foam. Does that make more sense?
    Yes, and I've felt both. I think the 'settling into foam' feeling is less dramatic than the 'falling down' feeling, but I've 'slipped' down when that happened before, and I didn't like it.
    As always, thanks very much for the feedback.
    You're welcome. The codependent aspect jumps up every time I see something I can relate to.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast