Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Astral Projection Dream?

Ruh_Roh_Rastro_Traveler Guest

Re: Astral Projection Dream?

Hello,

It has been a very, very long drought. I have read many, many books and gotten nowhere. With the exception of one early morning where I experienced vibrations that ultimately died out, I've had nothing in 11 months. Very disappointing.

Yesterday, I had a brainstorm that should have hit me 10 months ago: go back to the basics. I re-read these entries and realized that I haven't been doing any of the things that got me success in the first place. Let that be a lesson to all, there is great value to logging your experiences. Without these entries, I wouldn't know what I had done to achieve success in the past.

So, with this ridiculously simple insight, I headed back to the basics yesterday. What worked?? Raising energy and energy circuits. Plain and simple. Really, what kind of moron loses the thread on something that simple? Throughout the day yesterday, I sponged energy up from my feet and into the sub-navel storage center. I sponged energy down from my head into the same area. I did it off and on all day. There is something magical about this. Last night, I woke up at 2:00 and 4:00, something I had not been doing in a long time. When I'm waking up like that, I find that I'm more likely to have success.

At 4:00, I began running the energy circuit, over and over. I drifted off to sleep, only to awaken to the vibrations. They can be creepy sometimes but I LOVE the feelings of those vibrations. This time, rather than just sinking downward, as I normally do, I shot upward with such force that I felt like I was on a rocket. It seems amazing that this would actually produce a sense of g-force when there should be no reason for me to feel that (does the astral body have an inner ear???). To be fair, I'm not sure if the experience was an OBE or not but it certainly had some of the elements.

I found myself in what seemed like a shopping mall. People were walking about and did not notice me. I was swimming through the air, just above the heads of the people. After a few moments, the slowness of the swimming got frustrating. I thought, "Hey, I'm OOB, I can just go somewhere else with a thought." With that, I appeared somewhere else (but still within the mall). What makes me question whether or not this was real is that I then had a false awakening type experience (normally, I wake up in my body, very excited after an OBE). This time, I awakened in a bed in that mall, trying to have another OBE. I was able to get the vibrations going but then transitioned into being truly awake.

Very interesting. Will this return to the basics get me back on track? I sure hope so.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh_Roh_Rastro_Traveler
    Hello,
    Hey Ruh_Roh. It has indeed been a long time no hear.

It has been a very, very long drought. I have read many, many books and gotten nowhere. With the exception of one early morning where I experienced vibrations that ultimately died out, I've had nothing in 11 months. Very disappointing.

Yesterday, I had a brainstorm that should have hit me 10 months ago: go back to the basics. I re-read these entries and realized that I haven't been doing any of the things that got me success in the first place. Let that be a lesson to all, there is great value to logging your experiences. Without these entries, I wouldn't know what I had done to achieve success in the past.
    It's weird when we get insights like that, isn't it? This applies to everyone. Sometimes the best way is to go back to the beginning.

So, with this ridiculously simple insight, I headed back to the basics yesterday. What worked?? Raising energy and energy circuits. Plain and simple. Really, what kind of moron loses the thread on something that simple? Throughout the day yesterday, I sponged energy up from my feet and into the sub-navel storage center. I sponged energy down from my head into the same area. I did it off and on all day. There is something magical about this. Last night, I woke up at 2:00 and 4:00, something I had not been doing in a long time. When I'm waking up like that, I find that I'm more likely to have success.
    I find that I always project if I raise energy. The trick is to remember to.

At 4:00, I began running the energy circuit, over and over. I drifted off to sleep, only to awaken to the vibrations. They can be creepy sometimes but I LOVE the feelings of those vibrations. This time, rather than just sinking downward, as I normally do, I shot upward with such force that I felt like I was on a rocket. It seems amazing that this would actually produce a sense of g-force when there should be no reason for me to feel that (does the astral body have an inner ear???). To be fair, I'm not sure if the experience was an OBE or not but it certainly had some of the elements.
    I think you phased into the 'shopping mall' experience.
    I found myself in what seemed like a shopping mall. People were walking about and did not notice me. I was swimming through the air, just above the heads of the people. After a few moments, the slowness of the swimming got frustrating. I thought, "Hey, I'm OOB, I can just go somewhere else with a thought." With that, I appeared somewhere else (but still within the mall).
    There are a few places that most people go to- the mall, the hospital and some sort of temple or church. We have a tendency to congregate in these, so it's not surprising that we have astral environments formed suchly. (is that a word?)

What makes me question whether or not this was real is that I then had a false awakening type experience (normally, I wake up in my body, very excited after an OBE). This time, I awakened in a bed in that mall, trying to have another OBE. I was able to get the vibrations going but then transitioned into being truly awake.
    I get those a lot lately, and I think it has to do with separating and reintegrating in such a way that you're aware of your bilocation. Those can be annoying and I'm not sure what to do about them. Other than getting used to projecting in your bed or chair, or worse, dreaming you're sleeping and having stuff happen around you while you try to open your eyes and can't.
    For whatever it's worth, this bilocation shows progress, even if it doesn't seem to.

Very interesting. Will this return to the basics get me back on track?
    I sure hope so.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Oh the frustration!

Two nights ago, I went to bed around 12:45. As I was doing the energy work, I could feel my energy body shifting around. It was wild. It was like a physical shift and was not something I had ever felt before. I dozed off and woke up to the vibrations but my surprise stopped them. I started doing the energy work again and this time the vibrations came back strong. They were pulsing up and down my body from head to toe and back. I felt myself start to drop out and then I got scared for some reason and the whole damn thing stopped. I have no idea why I would get scared because I've grown accustomed to the vibrations and actually like them. Perhaps it's because I've never been so awake before when they started. In my prior experiences, it seems like I was always awakened while they were happening and I reacted while still a bit groggy. It never dawned on me that I might freak out if they happened while I was fully awake (freak out might be an overstatement but, given the end result, I'll use it...).

Blog Entries

It's possible that the fear you had wasn't psychological, but primal. If this is so, it would indicate you had separated and the feedback caused the fear reaction (as in tickled your amygdala) and it re-centered you. If I were you, if you're in this state and this happens again, I'd shift to trance work or energy body loosening (or even just 'noticing') and then mechanically do an exit technique, unless you got very shook up. Then go one step back and carry on with the steps.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    It's possible that the fear you had wasn't psychological, but primal. If this is so, it would indicate you had separated and the feedback caused the fear reaction (as in tickled your amygdala) and it re-centered you. If I were you, if you're in this state and this happens again, I'd shift to trance work or energy body loosening (or even just 'noticing') and then mechanically do an exit technique, unless you got very shook up. Then go one step back and carry on with the steps.
    Hey CF,

That's an interesting thought. It was so rapid that there was no time to shift to anything. It wasn't like a building dread, just a freak-boom-gone thing. That might support the primal idea and it might not.

On June 21, I had another interesting experience that was at least somewhat successful.

I started doing energy work but kept dozing off. Finally, after repeating three rounds of sponging, I started doing the body loosening thing where I bounce my consciousness out of my solar plexus, across the room and back.

The vibrations started and I relaxed. I felt myself do my typical pivot at the head thing and then I was free. I decided to visit a neighbor's house as a test but by the time I got to that end of the street, the neighborhood was different. It seems that I cannot get more than 2-3 houses away before the environment morphs. Then I was back.

The second time, I pivoted and rotated my body 180 degrees so that I was facing down by the time I was out. I decided to go see a friend and established the will to see him in Colorado. I still had no vision, so several times I stated "Clarity Now!" but it didn't work. It took a few minutes but I got my vision back AFTER I arrived. This is where I think it transitioned into a dream because it got odd after that. The experience was more like a dream because it would have been a time of day/night when people wouldn't have been up and about. The friend was there with his wife, daughter and son. There were two more girls there also. In checking with him later, I was correct that the house was two story but incorrect about the color. I was correct that there were two more girls there but incorrect about the age of one of them. Even a small bit of accuracy is a fun thing.

Last night was an interesting experience but one that was ultimately disappointing.

After a long hard work week, I had a tired body and a racing mind. It seemed like an opportune time to work on an OBE. Using the Silva 3-2-1 method, then some progressive relaxation, then three rounds of energy sponging, my body was quite relaxed and my mind was far from it. Ignoring the itches and twitches, I continued to breath deeply and expand the relaxation. After two hours of lying perfectly still, the vibrations came on strong. They raced up and down my body from head to toe and back. I was careful to relax, not wanting to kill them. After a few seconds, I felt myself begin to move but it wasn't like my normal pivot at the head motion. This felt like I was being pulled and stretched like taffy. At one point, my lungs felt compressed like I was pushing through a small hole. This didn't last very long but for a second or two, I was unable to breath. Then I popped free and could breath just fine again. Unfortunately, this is where it stopped. After all that vibration and sensation of separation, I found myself still lying there. Almost as if the separation happened but my consciousness failed to make the trip.

Blog Entries

Almost as if the separation happened but my consciousness failed to make the trip.
    That's what it sounds like.
    When I have things like that happen, I sometimes see 'etheric energy' leaving me (for lack of a better term). I suspect this is because there is something environmental going on (like cosmic rays or solar flares or something like that) because I don't have much of clairvoyant skills. When this happens, I'll usually project soon after (the next day or two days after). So if this is the case with you (did you feel almost 'too' energetic?) try again tonight, or tomorrow am & see what happens.
    Something else that happens to me in this case is that I get bilocation episodes, and 'dreams in my bedroom'-type phenomena. Then I go back to 'normal' in a few days.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4