I have recently made a breakthrough in the kundalini experience. I got it to work by only taking the first exersize in New energy ways and coordinating it with split awareness and breathing. The sensations are electrifying and powerful. I have hardly been talking lately(strange for me), instead- ive been trying to increase the flow of energy. I really think that Robert Bruce's suggestion of "drawing the energy from the earth to the feet with awareness hands" is the best nonesoteric way of achieving this. I am also a musician, so i use singing ANYTHING to harness the feeling and make it start. Sometimes i'll play the flute or even do what i call "energy walking"--- Same thing as the NEW system but i draw the energy up as im walking at a decent speed. Various subtle energies have become apparent to me so far, so i am entirely inspired to go even further with Mr. Bruce's book. I practice the martial arts as well--- And if you do full body stretches "honestly", you will seriously increase the energy flow. I'm trying to find out exactly how the energy is suppose to manifest into abilities exct-- But i'm patient, now that i have made this first crucial step. I've bought a wonderful biofeedback game called "Wild Divine", and it actually measures a persons energy levels---- Mine, seem to be off the charts because the energy events are getting real easy. But i'm gonna stop ramblin and get to scrambling. Take care. Poof

Jason