DarkCloud said:
REAL but probably not REALITY...I hope I'm being clear.
Perfectly clear and in line with what I believe to be true. In other words, what we experience is real on this level, but ultimately is not the true reality.

Dais said:
That this soul thing is actually not spiritual at all, but is only are consious mind/memories/awarness.
While I agree that you do not need to look at the soul and it's experiences from a spiritual standpoint, your next quote here is really what most people who consider themselves to be spiritual believe:

Dais said:
I think God is it own type of consious energy and has no actual form. Thier for could be every were at once.
So, while you may not wish to be labeled "spiritual" for one reason or another, you are basically stating what most spiritualists consider a truth. Most would go one step farther, saying that the conscious energy that has no form is made primarily of love, and that is what we are all evolving back to. If this sounds a bit too silly or cutesy, imagine that you are on your deathbed. Now, assuming that your consciousness will end up somewhere after your physical body dies, what do most people think is the only thing they can take with them? As the Beatles once sang, "And, in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make". If you have ever worked with or been around people who are dying, love is the last thing that they are thinking of. Love of their family, friends, and the love that they failed to give when they had an opportunity. With that many people with the same thing on their mind, it seems there must be some truth to it. This even goes for people who don't consider themselves religious or spiritual. Of course, there are always the few who don't relate to this on their deathbed, but they are the minority.

From my viewpoint, the soul is the umbrella form that contains all of our experiences (mind, body, spirit, astral, emotions, logic/science, memories, awareness, etc.). So, the astral form would be just a subset of the actual soul.