Quote Originally Posted by yortyort View Post
Ok, thank you so much, that makes sense! Thank you IA56 also. I felt as though I was very loose and meditative, but after reading your message I realized how tense I actually was! Haha! I'm making a promise that my next post will be about my remembered projection. CF, I can't describe my love for you as you have helped me so deeply and been so patient with me. God bless!
I second your sentiments on CFTraveler. She should be granted sainthood now.

Anyhow, I'm curious if you've turned your attention to your dreams yet, looking there for reasons why your projection attempts are failing?

I have only been at this for a few months, but have had little success despite some very early and promising activity (partial exits). What's interesting is that my higher-self is faithful to guide me to the answer on the source of the failures via dreams. Failures is a poor word here, there are no failures, only evolution.

All one has to do is set their intention to the self and ask for guidance through dreams. I've been blown away with how detailed the dreams have been, and yes, the answers are clear each time. So I've been working through them.

And on that point, have you experimented or given much attention to Lucid Dreaming? This is an excellent way to start gaining a foothold in conscious exploration. I think it's a bit simpler, the same principles apply, and as far as I can tell, it's simply the flip side of the same coin as Astral Projection: the conscious-controlled movement inward where the mind is responsible for creating and controlling the environment to some degree. It takes some of the pressure off since it doesn't require a lot of energy work, trance states, etc. Yet, there's still a core element of awareness one must develop through meditation, which is all pure goodness anyhow.

Just my two cents.

Soul