Thread: Sensation of negativity

Sensation of negativity

As I drove home one afternoon recently I experienced a sudden, out of the blue "pang of sorrow" (is the only way I can describe it) enter my heart chakra. Yet I had been fine a moment before.

Thinking about it (while I used techniques to rid myself of it) I am sure it was brought on by stress. Either one weakens & becomes vulnerable to attachment, or else one manifests something of the kind so as to distract oneself from the source of the stress (work plus insane director in my case)

Anyway, it was a very physical feeling of something foreign entering right into my body, & spreading 'tentacles". It's gone now, & I was able to observe the whole process rather dispassionately, so think mentioning it may be of some help to others who experience this as sort of "attack"?
    (edited for typos, think I am becoming dyslexic!)

Blog Entries

Re: Sensation of negativity

I am prone to this, as I used to be empathic when younger, and sometimes I feel it happening. I do think self-observation and 'Inner Dissolving' techniques are very helpful.
    I think someone who has the 'empath' thing may interpret it as an attack, and in a way it is, although not deliberate- I wonder if it's a Karmic thing.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Intersting, CFTraveller - I have been told (by a woman who is scientifically investigating the EVP) that I am a "strong empath", which was cited as one of the reasons I can't spend much time on forums/internet as I pick up conflicting "currents". Sometimes when I walk the dogs I feel a choking sensation, & realise someone's collar is too tight.

Do you find you have become less or more empathic over time?

Somehow, I doubt that the "attack" thing is karmic - though I have no reason for my conviction!

Blog Entries

I've worked hard to become less empathic, and I think it has helped, but it often sneaks up on me if I'm not vigilant. I guess it's a tossup between being hypervigilant or being overwhelmed by emotions all the time.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by sono2 View Post
    As I drove home one afternoon recently I experienced a sudden, out of the blue "pang of sorrow" (is the only way I can describe it) enter my heart chakra. Yet I had been fine a moment before.
    Was there anything significant about the location, tend to note conditions at junctions and crossings. Attribute the cause to anything from frustration at waiting at junctions to more esoteric reasons such as energy lines being formed by the constant movement. Folklore talks of how some ley lines were established by foot traffic of yesteryear.

Anyway, it was a very physical feeling of something foreign entering right into my body, & spreading 'tentacles". It's gone now, & I was able to observe the whole process rather dispassionately, so think mentioning it may be of some help to others who experience this as sort of "attack"?
    (edited for typos, think I am becoming dyslexic!)
    Your description does tally with how some connections are experienced, there are many accounts of the "fine" tentacles experience. That ability you are describing to dispassionately view is to be cherished in my opinion. Whether looking at something that is suspect or something of accepted wonder, such a view helps to collect a fuller picture that can be reviewed in detail later.

It may have been a localised thing just clutching at anything passing and maybe exploiting a stressed state in order to do so. One thing I would suggest is wiping any residue, that is, the signature of the contact which you are probably already doing, this minimises the "route" as it were should similar occur again.
    Mick