Thread: Energy body?

Energy body?

Last week I was in a pretty good trance (trying for an OOBE). I was getting some of the signs I've read about (sinking feeling, energy waves moving along my body). My wife walked in and gently tried to 'wake me up'.

She first put a finger on my leg (around my ankle). It felt a little odd when she touched me, like I was made of liquid. Then she did the same thing on my chest. This time it really felt like I was made of liquid and I felt 'ripples' move out from the spot she touched me at.

Is that me sensing her touch with an energy body? Was I partially 'out'? I'm a 'young-in' when it comes to projecting as I have only done it consciously one time (20 years ago). I just thought this was a neat sensation and if I could have said something at that moment (especially without breaking the trance) I would have told her to run her hand length-wise over me.
    Just like us, even the Masters had to take the first step.

Blog Entries

Re: Energy body?

That's interesting, ACB. I'd say your awareness was rooted in the etheric, and that's what it felt like. Interesting. I did something similar a long time ago with my own body, and it felt like silly putty.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Energy body?

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    That's interesting, ACB. I'd say your awareness was rooted in the etheric, and that's what it felt like. Interesting. I did something similar a long time ago with my own body, and it felt like silly putty.
    Thank you for the reply to this! It's good to have experienced people to talk to about these things. One of my co-workers who does meditation and Yoga thinks I should find a 'Life-teacher', I believe she called it. Since starting energy work I've had a lot of mostly unexplainable things happening (all interesting and positive imo) to me and she thinks a spiritual teacher would be good for me for guidance and such. I think I am being guided already (probably by my higher-self), although that is a very (at the current time) subtle guidance and I've been known to be stubborn at times.
    Just like us, even the Masters had to take the first step.