Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast

Thread: Pop Songs for Processing Space

Re: Pop Songs for Processing Space

Amen to a/the thought heard, and hearing, at such a sight as scene.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

SoundExtra ~ Get Wasted

....another VERY Cool, impactful & helpful music video, shared with me by my daughter a few days ago..

sometimes i really love this place x
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

O Green World ~ Gorillaz

my Word Pattern - 'i like it in my world, keep me separate'

O Green World (Actually Lyrics)~ Gorillaz

....decided to find out what the lyrics were
    Last edited by newfreedom; 1st August 2013 at 06:13 PM. Reason: to add a version with lyrics
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

This is what it feels like

............our dalmation dog just 'broke my heart' ......i broke-down overwhelmed, and had a short cry...

I was able to engage deeply with him, eye contact, body movement and talking to him and watching /'seeing' his responses.......

WE Communicated (again)

Unfortunately this 'space' still only occurs occasionally for me.
    i did have this engagement, connection & communication with Tod my now deceased sheepdog-cross.... BUT it was totally automatic/unconscious...... I was myself at that time completely unaware of it 'all going on', least i was until the last few years of Tod's earth-life cycle, where in phases, i 'got-it'
    Having this connection with the Dalmation just now, was like having Tod back again, but a bigger version...

Dogs are so awesum ..... if only we have the openess to 'see' it x

Hope our Dalmation can keep me 'awake' & 'seeing' this time around...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ x ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Good to Me ~ Chris Malinchak

Added Note:

Approx. 5 yrs years before my old sheepdog passed-over, (and i knew his dog earth-life cycle was coming closer to it's end)...i would 'worry' so much, as i would cuddle him, my word pattern would be....

'you're going to go soon, what will i do without you ?'

At the time this was only experienced as background worry and mental understandings...... i really had 'no idea' of the Depth of Feelings behind this.......... i am learning this over the past few years, as the depth seems to go on forever & ever continuous....

....but maybe that's how it's supposed to be..
    Last edited by newfreedom; 3rd October 2013 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Add another Song

Blog Entries

Word Pattern ~ 'Please don't make me come again'

(that is, be born into a human earth-life body)

To 'change Track' now & move out of processing trauma......... changing my music..

Shinie Happy People ~ R.E.M.

Re-found this song few months back, after hearing the words ' Shinie people' , the song was familiar to me, but i had never seen the video before...

Thankyou xX

wow. I love my dogs too. sometimes they drive ya to derision. most of the time they lead you to a better you. we almost lost our ole zen dog, border collie, last year to heat stroke. we cried like babies, me and my wife. that fella would bust his heart to do his best for us, he's so personable and emotable. he broke my heart this past winter, we had the dogs in the garage and he was just too overwhelmed, and as I was scolding another dog, in his nevousness he bit me on the left hand, it was quick. the ole hillbilly in me wanted to end him right there on the spot, but the new me just walked off and let my wife difuse the situation. took me a solid week to get over that, and him too. but when we came back together, we were the better from it. forgiveness, ya know...

truth is, that i got this border collie during a time of great heart break and anguish, wasnt fair to him, but he kept me busy loving the puppy that he was, and he kept me from the terrible thoughts of wanting to destroy myself. i reckon that because that's who i was then, that he as a puppy was definately formed around that old me. unlike me, he seems kinda set in that old patterning. he reads my moods like yesterdays newspaper. I dont always like what he shows me in the moment, but he helps me reshift the best i can from whereever i've slipped to.

yeah, i guess that's how it's supposed to be.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor View Post
    wow. I love my dogs too. sometimes they drive ya to derision. most of the time they lead you to a better you. we almost lost our ole zen dog, border collie, last year to heat stroke. we cried like babies, me and my wife. that fella would bust his heart to do his best for us, he's so personable and emotable. he broke my heart this past winter, we had the dogs in the garage and he was just too overwhelmed, and as I was scolding another dog, in his nevousness he bit me on the left hand, it was quick. the ole hillbilly in me wanted to end him right there on the spot, but the new me just walked off and let my wife difuse the situation. took me a solid week to get over that, and him too. but when we came back together, we were the better from it. forgiveness, ya know...

truth is, that i got this border collie during a time of great heart break and anguish, wasnt fair to him, but he kept me busy loving the puppy that he was, and he kept me from the terrible thoughts of wanting to destroy myself. i reckon that because that's who i was then, that he as a puppy was definately formed around that old me. unlike me, he seems kinda set in that old patterning. he reads my moods like yesterdays newspaper. I dont always like what he shows me in the moment, but he helps me reshift the best i can from whereever i've slipped to.

yeah, i guess that's how it's supposed to be.
    Thankyou Tutor for sharing your experiences & Wisdom...

WOW xX

Blog Entries

Roar ~ Katy Perry

this song caught my attention today, first this morning on the radio, then later on the T.V.

Love the Lyrics and the video is so very cool too x

Blog Entries

Just came on the Forum now, had just finished reading a 'post' and heard the words

'Hold me in your arms tonight'

Looked up on youtube and found the following song/video....

....my son just married his 'sweetHeart' 2 weeks ago ...... ? x

Blog Entries

Year 2005 ! .......... ...doing WholeSoulwork xX

Hero
    X

~~~~~~
    x ~~

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast