Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast

Thread: Pop Songs for Processing Space

Blog Entries

Re: Pop Songs for Processing Space

WE found love ~ Rihanna

This song / music 'carried-us-through' this morning's dog-walk, went without incident or accident, much Better... x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who knew - pink
    Last edited by newfreedom; 18th March 2014 at 07:42 AM. Reason: to add another pop-song
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Read all about ~ Emeli Sande

....still processing & at times, still releasing the trauma of 'total devastation'...

Added note: 25/03/14 Time approx. 4.50am

i had the words 'Bill the Fireman' come into my mind....

so i checked youtube & found : Bill the Fireman ~ Fred's failure Talk-show

The World is my Oyster - Frankie goes to Hollywood
    Last edited by newfreedom; 25th March 2014 at 07:22 AM. Reason: add another song
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

This morning's dog-walk music 'All about Tonight' ~ Pixie Lott

It was a successful walk & my daughter joined us (a rare occasion) it was only spoiled by the sight of a dead wild rabbit at the side of the pathway. it had a compound fracture of it's left hind leg, but otherwise seemed intact.....

Poor rabbit x.

Glad to be Home..

Blog Entries

Goody two Shoes ~ Adam Ant

i traced this pop-song from the words ' you don't drink, don't smoke, WATT DO U DO ? (lol..... not bluedy much ....... i'm guess'in)

xX..

Blog Entries

Changes - Faul & Wad Ad vs. Pnau

Some days ago, I heard the above music / song playing from our T.V. it is sang by children's voices, my daughter was watching/listening to it at the time. i knew as soon as i heard it, i would not be able to 'get it out' of my head & i was right !

After some days of listening to one line of this song/music playing constantly in my head, i finally pestered my daughter to locate the song for me on youtube, since my eventual small efforts at finding it were futile.

This song has been my 'space-holding' song since, over the last 2 days.

i have been working with myself & my spirit guidance again to help myself move into a better space once more...

Decided i needed to work on my 'ability to feel' as this appears to be the opening point for everything else...

Good progress today, seems things have opened up already & i am currently appreciating all that this has to offer, whilst yet again simultaneously attempting to not become overwhelmed subtle energetically, physically or emotionally by this process...

~~~~~

Blog Entries

Word Patterns:

'i'm sick of Trying'

'i'm just fed-up of this place'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But on a lighter note, earlier i did have the words

'minue' or 'minoo' & and apparently 'flying Donkeys' ...... Shrek ... ?

...at a guess i would say 'minoo' is a 'mini manu' & also reminds me of the word minnow (which is a tiny fish)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.s. ..... just to be clear, the word patterns written above are not referring to the AD forum or any specific 3D place

...'sick of trying & just fed-up of what, at times, i have to experience within this Reality'.... is what was meant...

...still listening to the song 'Changes' as my main 'carry-through' song & still so very much appreciating & relying heavily on this AD forum space here at times...

BIG THANKS xXXXXXXXX~ x
    Last edited by newfreedom; 20th April 2014 at 09:11 AM.

Blog Entries

i heard the song words 'out of my mind' & felt i wanted to listen to James Blunt.

i 'found' James Blunt in 2005 & his songs have been essential over the years to 'support' me...

more of Today's word patterns....

• our best is never good enough
    • please take me, i don't want to be left behind
    • how can i live in this place ? .... it's Horriffic

Much processing done, .....more 'trauma' emotionally released & now my space is quite peaceful & fairly physically comfortable... which is pleasant

Sleep situation
    the night before, i had a night of 3 hrs 'normal' sleep, but last night was an 'awake all-nighter', with some relief & ease of situation gained by falling into approx. a 10 min. doze mid morning today.

ADDED NOTE : on this morning 's 5am dog-walk to the quarry the partial moon was soo orangey-bright..... ... it was amazing ! .... very beautiful ..
    ------------------------------------------------------

ADDED
    Date: 12/12/15
    Time: 12.50 noon-ish

Last edited by newfreedom; 12th December 2015 at 12:53 PM.

Blog Entries

..... that's just the way it is, somethings will never change

That's just the Way it is ~ Bruce Hornsby & the Range

Blog Entries

I was the BIGGEST Miss Pinky Fan, infact the adults would tell me i looked like her & i was thrilled with that ! xx

The early hours of this morning, still in an insomina phase i found this MuppetShow link on utube.

i have still got 2 of their vine~null records from my childhood.

On hearing the Theme tune, it felt soo Good.

So my early understanding of the World came HEAVILY influened through all the Muppet Show Series .....

Haha.... DOES THAT EXPLAIN ALOT ? ...........or WATT ? .... haha.... it's good to be British unless of course you are a COW & then you better head for the Hills Superspeed, least that's the advice...... love Cow's & Thankfully MAD~COW Disease PUT pay to my family eating cow AGAIn ... Such a RELIEF ! that...

Keep off Gelatine too , currently aiming for total vegetarianism for myself (have been in past) & MY dogs.... REAL soon ...

have been eating fish, don''t like this & also have to indulge in ex -partners food in fridge, packet ham & chicken ... this was acceptable to me early on in my adult life & i fed it to my children.

Never gave them Cow or sheep, only pig, chicken, turkey, fish, thinks that's all animal being friends i would feed them ..

The P's from Barbara Marciniak said .... there is NO JUDGEMENT in eating meat, it's all 'PRIME CREATOR'........but, there may well come a time when you 'CHOOSE NOT TO EAT YOUR FRIENDS'

how powerful is that ? .............AND it's the MOST peaceful & TRUE -ist opinion that 'I MYSELF' have EVER heard......

i hold this one particular Truth, close to my HEART to help me DEAL with this HORRIFFiC world we are subjected to & ALL the contradictions that i am personally living myself ... it's Tough..... so VERY BL00dy Tough & it HURTS like HELL...

It's time to play the Music ~~~~ xX

ADDED NOTE: Just realised now whilst back on site i made a typo:

Pinky --> Piggy

..... someone's having FUN at my expense it seems .... HA! ..... be those Pesky, Jam~mee Hamsters know Doubt ! ..aka... my WHOLESOULwork spirit Teams !......

WOT wud i do without THEM...... Not a Lot ! xX
    Last edited by newfreedom; 24th April 2014 at 05:36 AM.

Blog Entries

Tod x

Sorry i couldn't get to you

Word Pattern: 'I don't know how to Kill myself'

--------------------------------------------------------

Date: 12/12/15

Time: 8am

A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera - Say Something (Lyrics)

Last edited by newfreedom; 12th December 2015 at 08:13 AM.

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast