Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast

Thread: Pop Songs for Processing Space

Blog Entries

Re: Pop Songs for Processing Space

Last edited by newfreedom; 17th February 2016 at 08:00 PM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Go,go Gadget-man (Rome)

Rome was Bounding on this mornings walk, and a Robin sat on the fence railing sharing time & space with us as we were preparing to leave for home.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Last edited by newfreedom; 17th February 2016 at 08:02 PM.

Blog Entries

Beautiful People

~
    Chris Brown - Beautiful people ft. Benny Benassi

This song was today's quarry walk - brought to me by 'clothes moths' & /aka 'Chee -moose' (Tod)

i saw 5 'clothes moths' around the quarry today. the 5th one flew to the ground & was 'dancing around on the floor', (reminded me of a fish on dry land, moving around out of water) simultaneously as Rome was 'bounding', dancing & frolicking too.

Beautiful People (lyrics)

Blog Entries

i feel love ~ Donna Summer

(just heard it on the Radio station Heart- i remember this song ~ SO GUD ! )
    Last edited by newfreedom; 17th February 2016 at 08:02 PM.

Blog Entries

Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Blog Entries

Call on Me - Eric Prydz

Wet - Nicole Scherzinger

Wet - was this morning's dog walk song

And yes, Rome just had to get WET ...by running into the pond 3 times, 3rd time going deep as to wet all his legs & belly. Think he's learnt his love of water of Tod, my Tod was always a water dog

We are also learning how to lead 'blind, deaf dog' ZEN ... Rome is learning how to chase after him to bring him back when he strays. Rome also gets my attention to let me know / realise when Zen is not keeping up or going off in the wrong direction.

Been using a branch as a stick the last two days, i love the feeling / support of 'a walking stick', also it is helpful in 'herding' Zen in the right direction,easier than using my foot.

Rome has been experimenting with 'sticks' too, i have thrown a few for him (i usually don't, because of the risk involved to the dog)

But he was so funny today carrying this large stick, Sooo proud !

Enjoyed seeing 2 crows in the wooded area with us & also the robin perched on the fencing again today just as we were leaving the quarry. He had a small amount of white fluff in his beak xx

Blog Entries

Birdie Song - Black Lace

My little dog was barking & it sounded like he was 'singing' the birdie Song !

Onward Christian soldiers (Hymn) with Lyrics

Rome was marching this morning on the dog walk & i internally heard this song

4/01/16
    ADDED NOTE: There is a Little Britain Lou & Andy scene, where Andy's new carer sing's this same song to him x

I slipped & fell to my bum & hands today,. the gravel slipped & both my feet went from under me, i landed heavy, hurting my hands the most

The words i was thinking was 'wrong direction' & i was simultaneously looking at a small purple flower thinking i would like to photograph it.

I found a very pretty feather this morning - a JAY feather
    (i'll attach my photo if i can get it the right size)

Two Jehovah witness ladies called at my home yesterday. i learned / was told:
    • GOD's name is Jehovah
    • Calling GOD the name 'God' is like calling him 'MR' .
    • The bible is Fact (i said why, because man wrote it ? ) i was told because it was the spirit of GOD through man writing it (on this i then said, oh, ok , like channelling then & they agreed)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by newfreedom; 4th January 2016 at 11:47 PM.

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast