Thread: what to do ?

what to do ?

Hi guys,

I'm able to astral project almost every morning. However, I can't stay there for long enough to reach my goals... before I start to project i'm always planning to do what I want to do, but once I am out, I feel the urge to stop the session for some reason..even though, I try to stay firmly focus on what I want to do, at about 1 minute or so I lose the will to continue exploring the astral realm and the experience stops..

I also asked the request from an Angel several times during obe's, and then someone(sometimes even more people) appear in front of my eyes, not really in front of me but it's visual so i'm only able to see their face and a little of their shoulders. The problem is that I am not really able to communicate with them effectively, other times I see them very clearly but I can't hear them too well and sometimes I don't hear them at all and can't see them clearly. I can see that they are talking to me but it makes me sad that I am not able to respond back because I can't understand everything they say, just some words out of a whole sentence I could pick up. If they talk to me it's like the volume of a speaker is at a very low stance, not high enough to really know what they are saying to me...

Any suggestions on how I should approach this issue?

I really want to get beter in this and learn more about life then there is just physically.

Thanks in advance!

Morningsun,

Blog Entries

Re: what to do ?

Hi Morningsun.
    once I am out, I feel the urge to stop the session for some reason..even though, I try to stay firmly focus on what I want to do, at about 1 minute or so I lose the will to continue exploring the astral realm and the experience stops..
    Can you identify whether it's fear that's making you stop, or a 'change of mind' issue? When you project in the morning, do you do it right after you wake up, or do you wake up extra early to give yourself time to project?

I also asked the request from an Angel several times during obe's, and then someone(sometimes even more people) appear in front of my eyes, not really in front of me but it's visual so i'm only able to see their face and a little of their shoulders. The problem is that I am not really able to communicate with them effectively, other times I see them very clearly but I can't hear them too well and sometimes I don't hear them at all and can't see them clearly. I can see that they are talking to me but it makes me sad that I am not able to respond back because I can't understand everything they say, just some words out of a whole sentence I could pick up. If they talk to me it's like the volume of a speaker is at a very low stance, not high enough to really know what they are saying to me...
    There are a few possibilities with this. I suspect that you are witnessing their communication with your subconscious mind; that is, they are communicating with your subconscious, and you are witnessing it from a separate point of view; that is, that the answer to your question is in your subconscious, out of reach for now, and you have been given the opportunity to experience the fact that communication has been made, but the information isn't consciously recalled.
    If you want this information, ask your subconscious to let you see it (or hear it, or experience it in a more 'informational' way that you can remember)- but it's going to be that part of you that decides what you can know and what you can't, depending on your fears, your needs, and possibly a prior agreement with self-aspects.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hi CFTraveler,

Thanks for your reply.

Well, I am sure that it's not fear as I already projected alot of times, so I guess it has something to do with my change of mind.
    I wake up at 5 am so that I have time to walk with my dog. After that I usually go back to bed and start to have an obe.

I wrote down one of my ap's in which I asked the help of an angel, so that it may be clearer of what's causing my communication difficulties.

One morning, I projected myself out of my body and I was standing in my room(not a real time zone projection). I knew that I would only have a short amount of time before I enter my physical body again so I hurried. My goal for that projection was to go down stairs and see if I could talk with someone. When I walked on the stairs I saw that someone was standing behind the front door. I couln't tell who it was though.

A lot of times when I astral project, I get attacked by people in my own house for no reason. With that thought in my mind, I opent the door and saw a black kid who I didn't know. I grapped him by his throat and forcefully pull him inside my house. I really don't know why I was so aggressive at that moment but as I already mentioned, people often attack me in the astral realm and that probably made me more cautious. At that moment, I felt vibrations in my head and suddenly everything turned dark. I didn't know where I was so I asked for an angel to help me, and suddenly a women shows up in my vision. I asked her where I am. I noticed that she was responding to my question but I could barely hear her. I asked her if she could raise her voice so that I could hear her beter. Suddenly I could hear her a bit beter and she said something like "You are in a shadow section and..." after that I couln't understand her again. I told her that I could not understand what she was telling me but she kept on talking.

Morningsun,

Blog Entries

In this case i would open in protection, and try projecting before you take your dog out, if possible; I think the going out and then coming back in may be setting up a situation in which you are coming into contact with 'outsiders' and unwittingly inviting them into your own space, by going out and possibly interacting with whoever's there on your walks.

Set up a perimeter- bless it, pray in it, clear and ward it; whatever makes you feel safe, knowing that wherever you project is protected because you are protected; and it may help extend the time of your projections, and use affirmations to ask your subconscious to allow you to receive the info you need.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks, I will try it out and see if it works.

Blog Entries

Morningsun, you might do well to get away from what Robert calls the Real Time Zone by flying upwards at a 45 degree angle or simple demanding "Astral body." I recommend also that you read Kurt Leland's "The Multidimensional Human," for exercises that might help you.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)