Hi CFTraveler,

Thanks for your reply.

Well, I am sure that it's not fear as I already projected alot of times, so I guess it has something to do with my change of mind.
I wake up at 5 am so that I have time to walk with my dog. After that I usually go back to bed and start to have an obe.

I wrote down one of my ap's in which I asked the help of an angel, so that it may be clearer of what's causing my communication difficulties.

One morning, I projected myself out of my body and I was standing in my room(not a real time zone projection). I knew that I would only have a short amount of time before I enter my physical body again so I hurried. My goal for that projection was to go down stairs and see if I could talk with someone. When I walked on the stairs I saw that someone was standing behind the front door. I couln't tell who it was though.

A lot of times when I astral project, I get attacked by people in my own house for no reason. With that thought in my mind, I opent the door and saw a black kid who I didn't know. I grapped him by his throat and forcefully pull him inside my house. I really don't know why I was so aggressive at that moment but as I already mentioned, people often attack me in the astral realm and that probably made me more cautious. At that moment, I felt vibrations in my head and suddenly everything turned dark. I didn't know where I was so I asked for an angel to help me, and suddenly a women shows up in my vision. I asked her where I am. I noticed that she was responding to my question but I could barely hear her. I asked her if she could raise her voice so that I could hear her beter. Suddenly I could hear her a bit beter and she said something like "You are in a shadow section and..." after that I couln't understand her again. I told her that I could not understand what she was telling me but she kept on talking.

Morningsun,