A couple of weeks ago I woke up in the early morning with my body slightly tingling and with a buzzing sound in my ears/head. I thought "Well now, I have read all about this... wonder what will happen" and decided to just go with the flow as I'v read. As I heard the buzzing sound change I felt myself flowing out of my body (the torso only) but a second after that I was back in my physical body. A couple of seconds after that i felt (very very slightly) that my legs flew away from me, my astral legs that is, and it went very fast. The buzzing sound stopped and the tingling feeling went away and I was fully awake and very happy about the whole thing even though I did'nt get to experience more than some OBE related symptoms.

But one thing have puzzled me, and that is that this happened as I woke up, and not when I fell asleep. I understand that this can happen but it feels as if my astral body left my phyical body and then it must have had quite a short trip because I was fully awake only a few seconds after it parted. So i am puzzled by that this happend from the time i was asleep to that I was fully awake.
I thought it only could happen like this: 1. In Sleep - 2. awakening - 3. falling asleep (OBE symptoms, before fully asleep).

Further more I had no sleep paralasis at all, and I was actually thinking about moving or if I could move, but did'nt want to offcource. But i know for sure that I could If I wanted to. As I tried to focus my mind on just beeing silent and go with the flow I separated. So it seems like I did it alright but I, A) - Don't remember the OBE experience or, B) - I somehow was to awake even though my astral body separated.

What are your thoughts on this?

Regards //Linus