I would not really call this a power, but a natural progression of ability that comes about through the development of ones consciousness and energy body. I think the ability to raise kundalini, even if one has not actually raised it, is necessary. I say this simply because of the large amount of energy required to do a real time OBE of enough strength to permit this feat to be carried out...meaning, enough time and energy with which to attach to another living being deliberately, as opposed to this happening naturally or accidentally.

Any mention of there being an end to spiritual evolution, of a point where people will leave the physical and continue in another dimension, is pure conjecture.

what I do see is that at some point in spiritual evolution the number of choices available increase beyond the automatic afterlife process.

Advanced Buddhist monks and other such masters have spent an enormous amount of time meditating. I think it is this more than anything that allows them to skip the automatic afterlife process. Because there is no need for an afterlife process. There is nothing to process. This makes sense.

Robert